Bask in the balmy air and beautiful ocean and pier views at our 2-story condo at Pier Point South 55. Just steps from St. Augustine Beach, our well-appointed condo is ideal for a vacation combining beach time with fun in America's oldest city.
The balcony of our condo is the first place you'll want to explore . . . and probably destined to become your favorite spot. It has a nice view of the pier and the surf, with that salty sea air and murmur of the waves to lull you. Take your first cup of coffee out here in the morning, and you just might catch the last rays of dawn over the ocean!
Just inside from the balcony is our living room, a cool and restful change of pace from the balmy air outdoors. A cool tiled floor, ultra-comfy couches, and a brand-new 42" flat-screen TV await you here. Stretch out and open that novel you've been meaning to read, catch your favorite show on TV, or treat yourself to a nap, the sound of the ocean in your ears. These little moments are sometimes the best part of the entire vacation.
The living room has room for the whole group, with one of the couches opening out into a queen-sized bed in case the kids want to "camp out" or you have overnight guests. This room leads directly into the dining area, with a long, sturdy table for 6. Great for family feasts and game nights, this table is certain to become the place where the laptop is set up (you have free wireless Internet at Pier Point South 55), jigsaw puzzles are worked, and brochures to all the sightseeing attractions are pored over.
Adjacent to the dining area is our kitchen, newly renovated and a pleasure to use. The breakfast bar offers comfy stools for the sous-chefs, while the gleaming granite countertops make prepping and cooking just a little more fun. Stop at the grocery store on the way into town and stock up; our full-size refrigerator and cupboards have plenty of space, and we've filled the kitchen with cookware, dishes, and utensils.
A half-bath is convenient to the living and dining areas of Pier Point South 55, while upstairs, 2 more full bathrooms are available for the 2 bedrooms. We have provided brand-new linens and towels for every bed and bath here, so pack light. You can always use our washer and dryer to freshen up your vacation togs and beach towels!
Upstairs, the atmosphere is restful, beginning with new wood flooring throughout. The master suite contains a magnificent king-sized bed, big 36" flat-screen TV with combination DVD player and VCR, desk and chair, and an in-suite bath. You can see the pier and the ocean from this bed, and should you choose to leave the drapes open one night, you may be awakened by the magnificent sunrise!
The master bathroom contains tiled floors and a walk-in shower featuring a built-in bench. The second bathroom has both a shower and tub option, and is located just outside the door of that bedroom. No waiting in line during the morning rush!
The second bedroom is light and airy as well, with a queen-sized bed, a bank of large windows, and a walk-in closet. The second bathroom contains both a shower and tub option, and is handsomely tiled. You'll feel right at home here!
But the very best part about Pier Point South 55 is its location. The Pier Point complex offers lovely amenities such as a huge oceanfront pool with plenty of surrounding space for sitting, casual dining, and sunbathing. A bubbly Jacuzzi is waiting to soothe those sore muscles after a day at the Castillo de San Marcos and the Alligator Farm, and when it's time for a day on the beach, a private walkway leads you through the beautiful natural dunes and down to the pristine sands.
At Pier Point South 55, you're just minutes from the pier, Anastasia State Park, and historic downtown St. Augustine, as well as the family-friendly beach. There's a nice local feel to this area -- the Pavilion is right next door, with music and other seasonal events, and you can really feel part of the city while still enjoying the privacy and sweeping views of the beach.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Fishing, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room