Wake to sounds of waves hitting the sand, as the sun peeks over the sea or relax on your private balcony during sunset as the sky turns pink -- sound idyllic? That?s exactly what beautiful, ocean view Summerhouse 229, located steps from the beach, offers.
This two-story, 2-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath townhouse sleeps six and is spacious and relaxed, the perfect place to crash after a long day exploring Crescent Beach or hitting the nearby world-renowned links. The oversized, comfortable couches in the living room are just begging you to fall into them with a great book and glass of iced tea.
Located in a beautiful condo complex north of the Matanzas Inlet, there?s plenty to do on and off the beach. With a whopping four ocean view pools (all are heated in winter), six updated tennis courts, four racquetball courts, and two basketball courts, plus a playground for the little ones, you?ll never be bored!
When you aren?t outside, you can still enjoy the ocean views from Summerhouse 229?s beautiful balcony, overlooking one of the pools and complete with ocean views. Equipped with comfortable patio furniture and enough seating for everyone, dine al fresco while enjoy Florida?s gorgeous year round!
Summerhouse 229?s bright, airy, updated kitchen is perfect for preparing all your meals ? plus with all the tools and cookware you need, you won?t find yourself trying to open a bottle of wine with a Swiss Army Knife! The kitchen overlooks the dining area, with plenty of seating for six, or seven or eight if needed!
The recently renovated kitchen includes updated appliances, granite countertops and plenty of space to prepare a feast. If cooking an elaborate spread is against your vacation mantra, there?s a microwave and toaster, as well as plenty of pantry storage for peanut butter and chips, not to mention freezer storage for pizzas!
The dining room is perfect for meals or game night, with plenty of room to spread out for epic Monopoly games or endless rounds of Go Fish. Or pop a movie in the DVD player and curl up on the couch with bowls of popcorn, either way, Summerhouse 229 is the perfect relaxation spot!
Head upstairs in Summerhouse 229 for the guest bedrooms and master suite, which are all comfortably furnished and updated. The guest bedroom has a double bed and one single bed so there?s plenty of room for the whole crew! The bright yellow guest bathroom is updated with a large vanity and shower with a bathtub.
The master suite?s comfortable king size bed will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated after a long night?s sleep. Open the picture windows to let in the sea breeze and feel all the stress from your day-to-day life melt away. The en suite bathroom is also updated with tiled floors, large vanity and walk-in shower.
Summerhouse 229 is just steps away from Crescent Beach?s sugar sand. This family-friendly beach is perfect for everyone ? build a sandcastle, play in the waves or learn to skim board!
If you?ve had enough sun for one day, be sure to check out the nearby shops and restaurants. Summerhouse 229 is located just minutes away from chic local boutiques, quaint restaurants and happening nightlife. There?s also plenty of retail therapy to be had at the posh St. Augustine outlets! Also nearby is historic St. Augustine, the oldest continuously occupied European settlement in North America. Explore the fort and historic Old City with your kids, or take a romantic starlit stroll down centuries-old streets with your sweetie.
Besides having one of the nicest beaches on the east coast, Summerhouse has plenty of other amenities to keep everyone in the family entertained. Available anytime are our six recently resurfaced tennis courts; four racquetball courts; two basketball courts; two children's play areas; horseshoe pits; shuffleboard courts; and of course our four heated pools. Located inside our newly decorated clubhouse is a new fitness center, business center with wifi, and our meeting/function room which can be rented for parties or family gatherings.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 queen, 1 twin), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more