The beach is your front yard at our town home at Surfside Six E! With nothing between you and the waves but stretches of sugary sand, you have breathtaking vistas and true privacy. Come stay in our newly updated beach rental for a vacation of a lifetime!
The beach is your front yard at our townhouse at Surfside Six E! With nothing between you and the waves but stretches of sugary sand, you have breathtaking vistas and true privacy. Come stay in our newly updated direct ocean front town home for the beach vacation of a lifetime!
One of only 6 condos in this beautiful oceanfront building, Surfside Six E has been completely renovated and refurnished with all the latest bells and whistles, from polished hardwood floors and stainless-steel kitchen appliances and HDTVs. It's such a pleasure to stay where everything is fresh and new!
One entire side of Surfside Six E faces the ocean, with balconies off the living room and master bedroom, and huge windows in the dining area as well. You're close enough here to enjoy the murmur of the waves, not to mention the spectacular sunrises. It's like having your own private beach . . . with an ever-changing view of sand, sea, and sky!
The 2nd floor open-plan living and dining area is warm-toned and cozy, with hardwood floors, throw rugs, a fireplace, and plush couches that encourage you to sit and gaze at the view after a busy day sightseeing. A large wall-mounted HDTV keeps the troops entertained while you broil the catch of the day or whip up a blenderful of frothy drinks.
Take your dinner out to the 2nd floor balcony and dine al fresco while the last shore birds soar inland for the night and a cooling breeze enters the balmy air. From our 2nd floor balcony you have a sweeping view of the beach and horizon. It's a great place to stumble out to first thing in the morning, cup of coffee in hand . . . and to enjoy a final glass of wine at bedtime, when you can count the stars in the night sky.
If you want to dine indoors, you don't have to sacrifice the view! Our dining table, which seats 6 easily and a seventh or even eighth in a pinch, is right beside three long windows overlooking the beach. It's convenient to the kitchen and the living area too, so the group can stay together even when some members are cooking and others are watching a game on TV.
You may not want to entertain thoughts of cooking while on vacation, but just in case you do venture into this room, we should tell you that you won't be disappointed. Our kitchen looks like it was ripped from the pages of Southern Living magazine, with granite countertops, wooden cabinetry, hardwood floor, and stainless-steel appliances. What's inside those cupboards is just as impressive as all the time-saving appliances and gadgets on the counter: the full complement of cookware, dishes, and utensils. (Yay! No need for that emergency trip to Wal-Mart to pick up plastic cups and a can opener!)
We want you to make yourselves at home here, and we've tried to think of everything you might need. That's why you'll find a washer and dryer waiting, along with fresh linens and towels for every bed and bath at Surfside Six E!
On to the best part: the master suite! This luxurious room features a king-sized bed, sofa, wall-mounted HDTV, access to a 2nd private balcony, spectacular ocean views, and a full bathroom with jetted jacuzzi tub and handsome tiling. It's a little sanctuary, and you're going to look forward to retiring to it each night!
The 2nd bedroom is spacious and bright, with a bunkbed containing two twin beds & a 3rd trundle bed and plenty of floor space so the kids can set up their Legos in the event of a rainy day. This bedroom has its own full bathroom as well, while a half-bath is located convenient to the living and dining areas. There's a foldout sofa in the living room to sleep 2 more people as well.
Surfside Six E is ideal for your next vacation. We're just minutes from downtown St. Augustine, & yet our locale feels blissfully remote.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom