From the balcony of our condo at Quail Hollow A2-4D, you can relax with a good book and cool drink. Or, take a short walk to enjoy the pool or beautiful Cresent Beach!
Quail Hollow is an ocean & pool view condo complex sitting high on the dunes of Crescent Beach, just 15 minutes south of historic downtown St. Augustine. Crescent Beach is one of the absolute best in northeastern Florida, and Quail Hollow is the perfect place from which to explore it. Our long, private beach access winds over the dunes, giving you a breathtaking nature walk every time you go to the beach. We have a nice swimming pool, grills for cooking out, and a sense of community as well as privacy. You're going to love your stay here!
Quail Hollow A2-4D is convenietly located in the condo complex, and you will appreciate it every time you watch dawn break over the horizon or count the stars at midnight. You can really feel away from the world here, even though it's so convenient to the city and to so many attractions, from golf to shopping to fine dining. When that sea breeze kicks up and the warm air caresses your face, it's nothing short of heaven!
Step inside from the balcony and you find yourself in our open living and dining area, with polished hardwood floors, plenty of soft lamplighting, and a light, airy feel. Light streams in from 2 directions here, and you feel the presence of the beach. One of the couches in here converts into a bed for 2, and the lucky people who get to sleep here can leave the blinds open so that the sunrise spills in through the sliding glass doors! It's quite a sight.
The living room is a great place to unwind or entertain. Our TV has cable, a VCR, and a DVD player, so there's always something to amuse the kids before bedtime or bring the grown-ups together over a favorite movie or game.
And if old-fashioned fun is more your style, put on your favorite music and convert our long, glass-topped dining room table (just adjacent to the living room) into a game center! Many a Jenga tower has toppled here, hungry hungry hippos have battled, and hotels have been built, bought, and mortgaged!
And in the dining room, you?re within easy reach of the kitchen, which is stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils for your use. This is a galley-style kitchen, with new appliances, stone countertops, and nice lighting. Pick up groceries on your way to the condo and you?re all set!
When it's time to call it a night, our two bedrooms offer a quiet and calm place to sleep. The master bedroom is luxurious, with a king-sized bed, TV, balcony access with ocean views, and en suite full bathroom that is yours and yours alone. Plan to "oversleep" at least one morning at Quail Hollow A2-4D and enjoy the master suite long into the morning!
The second bedroom contains a queen-sized bed, and is also quiet and comfortable. A comfortable chair sits in one corner, and a long window beside the bed goes all the way to the floor. The second full bathroom at Quail Hollow A2-4D is convenient to this room as well as to our living area. And you'll find all the towels, blankets, pillows, and linens you need for every bed and bath waiting for you here. Pack light!
Come stay at Quail Hollow A2-4D very soon. With views of Crescent Beach, the new and pleasant furnishings, and the very spacious rooms, this condo is a great place to use as your base for the perfect St. Augustine vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Television
* FAQ: Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more