Crescent Beach stretches away for miles in both directions just beyond the balcony of our corner-unit condo, Summerhouse 102. From this oceanfront retreat, you have a stunning view of pure white sand, sparkling sea, and blue sky. Come see it for yourself!
Everything at Summerhouse 102 is bright, airy, and light. Windows in two directions in the living room flood the condo with sunshine, and the sliding-glass door to the balcony occupies almost the entire front wall. Beyond, nothing stands between you and the beach except the lush natural dunes. The sunrise is breathtaking here, the sea is an ever-changing combination of colors, and the beach is uncrowded and so beautiful!
Slip out to the balcony first thing in the morning, coffee and smartphone in hand. You have free WiFi at Summerhouse 102, so this is a great place to update your social media and check in with friends. Or, if quiet relaxation is more your style for this vacation, enjoy the sight of pelicans and terns flying past on their way to fish for their breakfast in the surf. Our cushioned chairs and bistro table make the balcony a fine place for an al fresco meal, a long conversation, or even a few hours' peaceful reading in the fresh, salt-tinged breeze.
Step indoors and you add the comfort of air conditioning to your setting without losing any of the view. Our open-plan condo combines the living, dining, and kitchen areas, so you have an ocean vista even while you're blending up a pitcherful of frosty drinks by the fridge!
The spacious living area is the ideal place to enjoy a favorite movie or game on the new 55" HDTV with 3D and a Blue Ray/DVD player, stretch out on one of the comfy couches or recliners for an impromptu nap, or indulge in one of those long chats full of reminiscences that make vacations so memorable. The glass-topped dining table makes a great card table, so break out the Uno and indulge in a lightning round before dinner. With plenty of places to sit and relax, you'll find our condo comfortable for the whole group.
If you're planning to do a little cooking this vacation -- or even if you've sworn off the spatula! -- you'll enjoy the convenience of the kitchen at Summerhouse 102. It's galley-style, with a big serving hatch that is literally your window onto the ocean. The floor is cool tiles, the countertops smooth granite, and the cabinets filled with cookware, dishes, and utensils. No scrounging around for something to use as a corkscrew here -- you'll find everything you need (except actual groceries) waiting for you!
There is new high end furniture for the main level wth a sofa bed and love seat, leather recliner with electric controls, new coffee table and side tables and lamp. The new look is pulled together with a one of a kind Indian wool area rug. The living and dining areas are fun and open, but the two bedrooms at Summerhouse 102 are wonderfully private, quiet, and restful. The master suite boasts a king-sized bed and ocean views in 2 directions. An HDTV offers all-night entertainment, and the master bath features a walk-in shower as well as a tub.
The second bedroom is almost equally roomy, with a queen-sized bed and adjacent bathroom. (A half-bath serves the living and dining area.) When you're traveling with a second couple or with children, it's so convenient to have a private bath for each bedroom! And we provide all towels and linens, plus extra pillows and blankets.
Need to sleep one or two more people? One of the sofas in the living room opens up into a bed for 2, giving those lucky folks a front-row seat for the sunrise each morning!
The Summerhouse resort is an oceanfront complex with all the amenities you hope for. Multiple swimming pools, tennis and racquetball courts, a fitness center, a playground for the kids -- it's all here and more! Use the computer in the clubhouse if you like, grill out and picnic on the grounds, or play cards in the game room. There's something for all ages here, and the best part is Crescent Beach, just yards from your door.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom