Nestled between Crescent Beach and the Intracoastal Waterway is our second-storey condo at Pelican Inlet C216. Boasting all the amenities of a resort plus a newly remodeled décor, it's a warm and welcoming home base for your Florida getaway!
The first thing you'll fall in love with at Pelican Inlet C216 is the balcony. Just off the living room, it overlooks the condo complex, and reminds you that you are only a short walk away from the Atlantic on one side and the Intracoastal on the other! Invigorating sea breezes and balmy air make the balcony an alluring place to sit in the early morning with a book and a cup of coffee. It's also the ideal venue for stargazing!
When you step inside from the balcony, you find yourself in an open, airy living and dining area, with a soft rug on the tile floor and plenty of ultra-comfy seating. One of these couches converts into a bed for 2, and all are luxuriously relaxing after a day outdoors. Gather the group around our entertainment center and pop in an old VHS tape or DVD to watch together -- or let part of the group catch the big game on TV (you have cable here) while others break out the cards at the dining room table and play a little 500 Rummy!
Our dining room table seats 4 comfortably and 6 at close quarters. It doesn't see many meals -- usually being snubbed in favor of the balcony! -- but it's a great place to spread out all your maps and sightseeing brochures to plan your next adventure. It's also a great computer table -- you have free wireless Internet at Pelican Inlet C216 -- and a game center. Right in the heart of the action, it's convenient and always busy!
And while we're on the subject of convenient, you will appreciate our newly remodeled, absolutely sparkling kitchen. It's fully equipped with gourmet cookware, dishes, and utensils, and it's got all the timesavers that mean so much when you've got a busy schedule. From the microwave to the dishwasher to all the countertop appliances you could wish for, our kitchen makes your cooking time easier and more enjoyable.
The convenience doesn't stop there, though. We have a washer and dryer for you to use while you're here, and we'll make sure all the linens, towels, pillows, and blankets you need for every bed and bath at Pelican Inlet C216 are fresh and waiting for you! We've tried to think of everything to make your stay a success.
One of the most important parts of any vacation is being able to sleep well away from home, and you'll find the mattresses at Pelican Inlet C216 perfectly tempered and the bedrooms quiet and relaxing! Our master bedroom offers a king-sized bed, his-and-her bedside lamps, and a big window. The en suite bathroom is a luxury that keeps the entire area private. Sleep as late as you like in this peaceful suite!
The second bedroom contains 2 twin-sized beds and plenty of storage space, and is convenient to the second full bathroom at Pelican Inlet C216.
But the best feature of our condo is its location. Pelican Inlet is just steps from both the beach and the Intracoastal, and has some nice amenities. A swimming pool, tennis court, and private beach access via a dune walkover are available, as well as free boat parking and a boat ramp to the Intracoastal. This makes it the perfect venue for a fishing vacation.
Pelican Inlet is just minutes by car from St. Augustine, and very close to world-class golf. Great shopping and sightseeing are all around you here, and there's plenty to do for all ages. Our little piece of the coastline is beautiful, unspoiled, and packed with scenery and recreation. Come stay here soon!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee and tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Television
* FAQ: Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more