Crescent Beach is renowned for its fine white sands, and when you stay at Four Winds? unit H7, you?re just steps away?via a private walkway, no less!?from the beach and the Atlantic Ocean. You?re also within walking distance of the Intracoastal Waterway, with its marinas and biking and hiking trails. And golf courses, restaurants, the historic center of St. Augustine, Marineland, and scores of other attractions are a quick drive away.
But as superb as Four Winds? location is, that?s not the only reason to make it the base for your vacation. A two-story condo, unit H7 is a spacious, thoughtfully furnished sanctuary, truly a home away from home.
Let?s start with the open-plan living room/dining area/kitchen. With its cool-underfoot tile floor, ample seating, wicker furniture, and relaxing color palette, it looks exactly as an oceanfront vacation spot should. There?s even a balcony where you can sit with an ice-cold drink and luxuriate in the crisp salt-infused sea air.
The living room is equipped with a new 37? LCD HDTV, complete with DVD player, so that everyone can gather round and enjoy a favorite film. And the sofa is so comfortable, you just may end up dozing off while you sit and read or surf the web via our free wireless web access. In fact, the sofa opens up into a double sized bed for two, bringing to six the number of people who can sleep comfortably in H7.
The dining chairs are just as restful as the living room sofa, which encourages lingering after a meal or settling in for a game of Uno or rummy. There?s additional seating at the breakfast bar, which is also a great spot for the kids to crayon or play while the adults are preparing a meal.
And the recently renovated kitchen makes cooking a pleasure. Everything is provided, from the refrigerator, oven, and microwave to the coffee maker, cookware, dishes, and utensils. All you have to do is bring the food. And even if the only cooking you plan on doing during your stay is brewing up a pot of coffee, you?ll still appreciate the dishwasher!
The bedrooms are on a separate floor from the living space, providing always-welcome privacy. The huge master suite has its own bathroom with shower, with another full bathroom with shower and tub down the hall. The master bedroom also has a queen-size bed, a TV, and plenty of storage. The second bedroom has a queen sized murphy bed, making it perfect for guests.
All bedding, towels, pillows, and blankets will be waiting upon your arrival?no need to load up your suitcases! In fact, you can pack especially light, as Unit H7 even has its own washer and dryer. This could be the first time you return from a vacation with a suitcase full of clean clothes!
Four Winds? amenities extend beyond Unit H7. On the premises, surrounded by lush greenery and palm trees, are two pools (one of them heated, so that you can enjoy a swim when it?s too chilly to dip a toe into the ocean); tennis and shuffleboard courts; a basketball hoop; and even a putting green. And of course there are plenty of loungers, chairs, and tables for simply kicking back with a book or enjoying a snack with your family and friends.
A stay at Four Winds H7 means you can be as active or as laid-back as you?d like. Whether you want to get up at dawn to watch the sunrise from your balcony or sleep in till noon, go boating on the Intracoastal or laze by the pool, surf in the waves or lob some tennis balls, you can do it, and much more besides, right here. So what?re you waiting for? Book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper), Bedroom #2 (Murphy Bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room