Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway is our beautiful condo, Pelican Inlet B210. Easily sleeping 5 in 2 bedrooms with a big balcony and the latest electronics, this newly remodeled condo is the perfect St. Augustine getaway.
Pelican Inlet B210 is located in a small complex with a big swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, gas grills, and plenty of sunbathing space. The beach is just across the street to the east, while the Intracoastal is to the west, with a boat ramp and fishing pier only a block away. The whole area has the feel of a forgotten little fishing village, yet historic downtown St. Augustine is less than a 10-minute drive away!
Step into our second-storey condo and you immediately notice sunshine spilling in from the sliding glass doors at one end. These lead to the balcony, which is set with casual furniture and a storage box containing beach chairs for your use. The balcony is partially covered, giving you both sun and shade. You can hear the surf out here, smell that zesty salt breeze, and feel the balmy air. Welcome to Florida's First Coast!
Come indoors from the balcony and you are in a cool, light, pleasant living and dining area -- the heart of Pelican Inlet B210. Tiled floors and freshly painted walls combine with comfortable furnishings to make this a great place for your vacation "downtime." The long couch (which opens into a bed) is perfect for naps, the easy chair begs to be settled into, and the huge HDTV with DVD player and CD player dominate the living area. Movie nights, sports, and your favorite shows await you here!
Adjacent to the living area is the galley-style kitchen, spotlessly maintained and always sparkling. Tiled floors and gleaming countertops await you here, not to mention full-sized appliances and cabinets packed with cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils. Whether you're cooking "in" or eating out (or both!) this vacation, you'll find everything you need in this kitchen, from the coffeemaker and microwave for a quick breakfast to a blender for frosty drinks.
Tucked into a corner between living room and kitchen is a bistro-style table. You'll find yourself carrying most of your meals out to the balcony, but this table is useful for everything from games to computer work. (You have free WiFi at Pelican Inlet B210, so bring the laptop and post your vacation photos each night!)
The living and dining area at the condo is light, open, and connected, keeping the group together even as some folks cook while others watch TV or lounge on the balcony. There's a feeling of connectedness that extends beyond great views and comfy furnishings. You're going to love it here.
The sleeping quarters are an entirely different matter: restful, quiet, and private, they guarantee everyone a great night's sleep. There are two bedrooms (in addition to the sleeper sofa in the living room, which is always popular for its view of the sky) and two baths at Pelican Inlet B210. All linens are provided, as well as towel sets for the bathrooms and plenty of spare blankets and such. Pack light for this trip; you'll find everything you need waiting for you here!
The master suite is spacious and soothing, with a delightful queen-sized bed, private flat-screen TV and DVD player, big window, and en-suite bath. You'll love the big walk-in shower with safety seat, the ample counter space, and the warm lighting in here.
The second bedroom is ideal for children or for a second couple traveling with you. Two twin-sized beds can be pushed together or left apart. A flat-screen waits in here too, along with a sunny window that can be darkened completely for afternoon naps. This bedroom is convenient to the second full bath, which contains both a shower and tub option. There's even a laundry room so you can keep all those beach towels and swimsuits fresh and fluffy!
Come stay at Pelican Inlet B210 very soon. The location is perfect, the accommodations absolutely first-rate, and the atmosphere friendly.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee and tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom