Our newly renovated 2nd floor unit at Pelican Inlet has everything you need for a care free vacation. You really will feel you're in a little home away from home with TVs and ceiling fans in each room. We have WIFI and a local land line phone.
Pelican Inlet B-210 is perfect for a getaway with the kids, 2 couples or a 1 couple nice escape. Our condo is across the street from the beach and 1 block from a boat ramp and pier on the Intercoastal Waterway. There is no skyscraper cement city beachside here; just a long, wide soft beach for miles.
Both bedrooms and the living area have new TVs. The living room has a single sleeper sofa, assortment of DVDs and a small balcony with chairs and a deckbox with sand chairs for the beach. We have a large laundry room with washer and dryer, iron, beach towels.
Our kitchen has a full refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, stove, dishwasher, all pots, pans, cookware, utensils, and small appliances such as toaster, blender, small crock pot, and our lean mean, fat burning machine, The George Foreman sandwich maker.
Master bedroom has a very comfy sleigh queen bed, LOTS of storage in a full armoire, long dresser and nightstands. The master bedroom bath has a built in bench in the shower.
The entire unit is freshly painted with a cheerful beach theme. There is a very large pool with 2 gas grills and 2 tennis courts. The 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds and a large closet with shelves for storage; a perfect spot for the little ones to watch a DVD or another couple to sleep in a cheerful, comfortable room.
Our condo is in a residential area and feels like a little beachie place just outside of town, but there are several casual dinner and pizza places to walk to. After a day at the beach across the street, or a nap at our large pool, the oldest city, historic St. Augustine is only 10 miles North for all the activities you can imagine (please look at my post further in Activities)
Crescent Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in North Florida and our condo is just steps across the street to a walkway over the dunes, and you are there. This beach is wide and long for miles. The sand is soft as silk at the top and hard packed toward the water, great for bicycling. Our condo is uniquely situated with the beach on one side and the intercoastal on the other.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee and tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom