Perched on the shores of Crescent Beach (and with a view of Intracoastal too!), our luxurious condo at Ocean Eight 101 is the perfect beachfront getaway for your next St. Augustine vacation. Newly renovated and so spacious, it's a joy to rent!
At Ocean Eight 101, you're overlooking the dunes edging the beautiful white sands of Crescent Beach, just 10 miles south of St. Augustine on Anastasia Island. This strip of land is so narrow that from the other end of our condo, you have a nice view of the Intracoastal Waterway! This means sunrises on the ocean side and sunsets on the Intracoastal side -- an embarrassment of riches you'll appreciate every day!
When you arrive, spend some time on our balcony first of all. The sight of the mighty Atlantic stretching out in both directions is magnificent. And that zesty sea breeze and balmy beach air put you in the mood for all the fun to come! We have casual seating and dining space here, so plan to make the balcony your go-to spot for instant relaxation. From the sight of sea birds soaring past every day to the soothing murmur of the tide, the balcony is hypnotic.
Just inside from the balcony is our bright, open living and dining area. One entire wall is glass windows and door, bringing the beautiful view inside. There's room for the whole group in here! Our entertainment center includes a brand-new HDTV with cable and DVD player, and our couches and recliner are the perfect way to view your favorite movie or the big game. One of the couches even unfolds into a bed, just in case you need to sleep a couple of extra people!
The dining area is very spacious, with a table set for 4 but easily able to accommodate several more. The modern chandelier offers good light, so you may want to use this area for your computer (you have free wireless Internet at Ocean Eight 101) or to play games and work puzzles. After all, you're going to be taking your meals out on the balcony! Who can resist dining al fresco on Crescent Beach?!
Adjacent to the dining room and convenient to the living area is our completely renovated kitchen. New countertops and sparkling state-of-the-art appliances may tempt you to prepare at least one homemade feast during your vacation (even though there are some pretty fabulous restaurants in St. Augustine!). If you do decide to come out of "retirement" and do a little cooking, rest assured that you'll find everything you need in our kitchen, from dishes and cookware to utensils and gadgets galore.
The living and dining area of Ocean Eight 101 is made for togetherness, while the bedrooms emphasize privacy and quiet. The master suite is oceanfront and very large, with a nice sitting area (complete with TV), an en suite bathroom, and a wall of big windows looking out over the sea! We're an end unit, so there are views in two directions here . . . and such incredible views they are!
The master bedroom features a heavenly king-sized bed that practically guarantees you a great night's sleep. You may find yourself making excuses to steal off for a nap on this bed after a long morning on the beach or beside the Intracoastal -- it's highly addictive! And plan to oversleep several mornings during your stay. Comfort this nice deserves extra time!
The master bath has a walk-in shower and nice touches such as a wicker vanity with mirror. You'll find all the towels you need for this bathroom waiting for you, as well as for the second full bathroom at Ocean Eight 101. Linens, blankets, and pillows are also fresh and ready to go. And if you want to pack light, feel free to use our washer and dryer!
The second bedroom is large as well, with plenty of space around the 2 twin-sized beds. There's a high wall-mounted TV in here, which comes in very handy when trying to get little ones to settle down for a nap or at bedtime.
You're going to love staying at Ocean Eight 101. Our little complex of just 8 condos offers a swimming pool and a private garage with a half-bath. The location is simply marvelous & atmosphere family friendly.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Parking (covered)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2