From the sundeck of our ground floor condo at Sea Place 14158 you can feel the sea breeze & hear the murmur of the surf. You're just a hop away from a lovely swimming pool and private walkway to the beach. Come enjoy oceanfront living at our place
Discover the charm of St. Augustine beach living at our condo at Sea Place 14158. Nestled in a small, family-friendly oceanfront complex, it sleeps 6 comfortably, and it's just steps from a huge swimming pool and private walkway straight to the beach!
Located on the ground floor, Sea Place 14158 is spacious, breezy, and light. The covered patio just outside our living room looks out on the swimming pool, and you can hear the murmur of the surf here. It's a great place to sit with a book and a frosty drink, enjoying the balmy weather and salty sea air. We've got a casual table and chairs out here in case you want to dine al fresco, and it makes a great place to check your email or update your Facebook status ("Saw dolphins in the surf at St. Augustine Beach this morning!"). You have free wireless Internet at Sea Place 14158, so you can stay as connected as you like.
Just inside from the patio is our spacious living room, with cool tiled floors and beachy pastel tones. You'll find 2 couches here (one of which opens up into a bed for 2), an ultra-comfortable recliner, and a chaise lounge -- plenty of room for the whole group, plus friends! Our big TV, with cable and DVD player, is on hand to keep everyone entertained during the intervals of going to the pool and going to the beach!
Or perhaps your group prefers more old-fashioned fun, such as cards and board games. Our dining room table makes the perfect game center, with comfy chairs on casters and a nnice bright light. Break out the Cranium and make a night of it!
Right past the dining room table is our kitchen, spotlessly clean, nicely appointed, and very convenient to use. Fill up our full-sized fridge and cupboards with groceries and you'll save a bundle -- or dine out to your heart's content, bringing back the leftovers for late-night snacks in the microwave! If you enjoy cooking, you'll be delighted by all the pots, pans, dishes, and utensils you'll find here. And if you don't, you might enjoy the time-savers, from the coffeemaker to the blender, that get you out of the kitchen a little quicker!
One room you'll never want to leave is your bedroom at Sea Place 14158. Whether you're in the master or the second bedroom, you'll find it spacious, ultra-comfortable, and inductive to long, lazy lie-ins in the morning! We've provided all the linens you need as well -- sheets, pillows, and blankets, including for the sleeper sofa, so pack light and forget about "emergency" supplies!
The master bedroom is a gracious room, very large and nicely furnished with a king-sized bed, bureau and nightstand, and TV. It offers lovely views, and contains an en suite bathroom with both a shower and tub option. Again, all of the towel sets you need for both bathrooms are provided -- and there's a washer and dryer in the condo in case you need to run a quick load of swimsuits or beach towels!
The second bedroom contains 2 twin beds and a long window. Convenient to the second full bathroom, it's quiet and restful. Everyone will sleep well at Sea Place 14158!
Sightseeing opportunities are limitless in St. Augustine, but you may have trouble convincing your group to leave the Sea Place complex long enough to enjoy them! Although small, the complex contains 2 swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, tennis and racquetball courts, and private beach access. The sugary sands of St. Augustine Beach are just a few yards down from the oceanfront pool, with no streets to cross or traffic to contend with. Heaven!
Parking is convenient and free here, and you're just minutes by car from downtown St. Augustine, with all its historic sites, fine restaurants, and great shopping. DisneyWorld is a 90-minute drive, and MarineLand is just down the road. World-class golf courses abound in this area. There's so much to see and do here! Come make Sea Place 14158 your home base for a spectacular St. Augustine vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom