Spend some time in paradise on St. Augustine Beach at our ground-floor condo, Ocean Village Club P19! Beautifully furnished and well maintained, it's just steps from pure white sands and rolling waves, not to mention swimming pools, tennis, and much more!
Whoever designed the Ocean Village Club resort obviously came from a big extended family that loved to vacation together, because there's something for everyone here. The oceanfront swimming pool is huge, with plenty of poolside seating and lounging, plus a bubby Jacuzzi to erase the tension from those muscles. A second pool is heated, so you can take a dip no matter what time of year you choose to visit. (Here in balmy Florida, you can't pick an off season!) Nicely finished clay tennis courts tempt, and the shuffleboard courts are just steps away from our patio. The friendly clubhouse includes a fitness center, lending library, and guest computer (though you have free wireless Internet at Ocean Village Club P19, in case you want to bring your own). All the comforts of home -- and then some!
Our ground-floor condo is located right in the heart of the complex, among grassy lawns just begging for the kids to toss around a Frisbee or engage in an exciting game of Ghost Tag at twilight. Have a seat in the comfy wicker rocking chair on the patio and let the ankle-biters explore the lay of the land. Before you know it, they'll have a gang of pint-sized friends to share their vacation with!
Step inside from the patio (hard to do, given the balmy air and those delicious ocean breezes!) and decompress in our warm-toned, island-themed living room. This spacious area is the perfect place to relax with friends or the whole family after a busy day sightseeing in downtown St. Augustine or frolicking on the beach. A ceiling fan silently turns overhead, refreshing the air-conditioned comfort of the room, while you relax on our comfy couches or in the papasan chair. The 37-inch HDTV with Blu Ray and DVD player plus wireless Internet apps will keep everyone entertained during family night!
Or, if you'd rather indulge in some old-fashioned fun, move the group to our big dining room table and get out the Pictionary board. Our table sits 6 easily and 8 in a pinch, so whip up some frosty drinks in the blender, put out some snacks on the breakfast bar, and enjoy a night of games. Who knew that one of your best beach memories would be an evening of silliness around the dinner table?
Our kitchen is open to the dining and living area, which keeps everyone in the action. You'll love how well-stocked it is: whether you're reheating last night's feast from one of St. Augustine's fine seafood restaurants or preparing an entire meal from scratch, you'll find everything you need here. No need to pick up paper plates, a can opener, and other "just in case" supplies when you do your grocery run; everything's waiting for you at Ocean Village Club P19. We know what it's like to adjust to a new kitchen, so we've loaded ours up with all the appliances and gadgets you need to get the job done quicker and easier!
Speaking of quicker and easier, you'll find all the towels and linens you need for every bed (including the sofa that folds out to sleep 2) and bath waiting for you here at Ocean Village Club P19, along with our washer and dryer to keep everything fresh. Pack light so you'll have more room for souvenirs; you can always do laundry here if you like.
Sometimes the best part of a vacation is just getting a great night's sleep, and you're going to love the accommodations at Ocean Village Club P19. Our master suite is a dream, with a huge king-sized bed, soft carpet, reading lamps, and a 27-inch TV with DVD player. An en suite bathroom keeps you private. The second bedroom offers a queen-sized bed and TV, and a second full bathroom is convenient to both this room and the living area.
Come stay at Ocean Village Club P19 very soon! There's no friendlier or more comfortable place to enjoy the beauty of St. Augustine Beach and all the amenities!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Movies, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Bedroom #2, Flat TV-Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday