Sea Haven 216, Beach Front, Pool, St Augustine Beach & Crescent Beach Florida
Enjoy breathtaking views of the sea from several rooms in our oceanfront condo at Sea Haven 216. Beautifully appointed, immaculately maintained, and perfectly situated on one of northeast Florida's best beaches, it's the ideal sun-and-surf getaway!
Our 2-storey condo is set just beyond the lovely natural sand dunes of Crescent Beach, where sea and shore birds sail past and the sunrise puts on a private show for you every morning. The Intracoastal Waterway is not far in the opposite direction, so if you like, you can not only enjoy dawn breaking each morning, but also catch the sunset each evening!
The balcony is destined to be your favorite spot at Sea Haven 216, with its casual seating, protection from direct overhead sun, and panoramic views. You'll love the soothing murmur of the waves, the salty tang in the air, and the soft Florida breeze. Spend some time just watching the clouds move over the horizon, and the glittering ocean change hues with every shift in the weather. Ahhh! Now this is a vacation!
Of course, the balcony isn't the only place to enjoy sweeping ocean views at Sea Haven 216. One entire wall of the living room is devoted to sliding glass doors with panoramic vistas of dunes, sands, and sea. This is an airy, relaxing room, with pristine ceramic tiled floors (great on hot "beach feet"!), an ultra-comfortable couch (that turns into a bed for 2, if desired), and a giant wicker and bamboo chair that almost demands a nap. Go ahead -- let the kids turn on the TV, DVD player, or VCR, while you sit with a frosty drink and gaze out at the ocean or finish that beach novel!
Just beyond the living room is a dining area with a round glass-topped table set with wicker chairs. Just the right size for cards or board games, it also makes a nice place to set up the computer (you have free wireless Internet at Sea Haven 216) and send all your friends a "wish you were here" email.
The open-plan design of Sea Haven 216 means that even when you're in the kitchen, you can see the ocean! Our convenient and fully equipped kitchen is a great place to work, even if you're just brewing a quick pot of coffee before beginning another day of adventure in the beautiful Florida outdoors! In addition to sleek travertine countertops, a tile backsplash, and wood cabinetry, you'll find all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you need here to prepare a feast. And our breakfast bar lets helpers keep you company while still watching the big game on TV or chatting with the gang in the dining area!
When it's time to retire for the night, you'll find the master suite so peaceful and inviting that you may just have to "oversleep" every morning of your vacation! The room gives you every reason to linger, from the very comfortable queen-sized bed to the two large windows overlooking the ocean. Wicker accents and a tropical island décor add to the ambiance. The master bath contains both a tub and shower option, and all the linens and towels you need for every bed and bath at Sea Haven 216 are provided, along with a washer and dryer to keep them (and those sandy swimsuits!) fresh and clean.
The second bedroom is also decorated in wicker, with 2 twin-sized beds and plenty of sunshine. A second full bathroom is convenient to this room, and contains a walk-in shower. All of the bathrooms at Sea Haven 216 contain hair dryers for your convenience, too. We've tried to think of everything, so you can pack light with no worries!
Sea Haven is perfectly located for a Florida vacation full of sun, sea, and sightseeing. Unspoiled, family-friendly Crescent Beach is one of the loveliest in northeast Florida, with soft white sands and sparkling waves. The Intracoastal Waterway is just minutes away as well, with its abundance of wildlife and calmer waters for kayaking and canoeing.
And the Sea Haven condo community is fun, with a oceanfront swimming pool and big common area with BBQ grill and picnic tables. We've got it all here at Sea Haven 216! Come stay very soon!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules.
*** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom