Location, location, location! Our condo at Pier Point 18 has views of the ocean and pool, spacious and comfy rooms, and all the amenities. Best of all, it's just steps from the pier, an easy walk to Anastasia State Park, and minutes from downtown St. Aug!
One glance at our second-storey balcony tells you that this is the place you want to spend your vacation. It's breezy and covered, overlooking the huge oceanfront swimming pool at the Pier Point resort, with tantalizing glimpses of the sparkling Atlantic just yards away!
And the view continues from indoors. Our living room is designed for pure relaxation and comfort, with sink-right-in furniture, a TV, and gorgeous views. Turn on the ceiling fan to keep that breeze going, put on your favorite movie, and enjoy a little downtime! You'll feel right at home, as if you're in the familiar house of a good friend.
The open-plan design of Pier Point 18 means that you have a great view from the dining area and kitchen as well as the living room. (Not to mention the master suite -- but more about that in a second!) Our dining table seats 4, with 2 more stools at the breakfast bar just beyond. Even if you aren't planning big home-cooked meals this vacation, you'll love the convenience of this table.
It means that half your group can watch TV in the living area while the other half plays Jenga on the table, and everyone stays together!
The kitchen is well-appointed, filled with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you'd need to serve a crowd, plus the appliances to do it on! Even if you're dining out this trip, stock the fridge and enjoy the convenience of having a microwave, coffeemaker, blender, icemaker, and dishwasher at your disposal. Five minutes a day in the kitchen should be enough to get snacks and drinks to the gang!
There is a half-bath right off the living room area, plus two full bathrooms at Pier Point 18. The first of these is in the master suite, which is a lovely area with sweeping pool and ocean views, a comfortable king-sized bed, and a TV. A rocker is set by the big windows so that you can lull yourself into sleepiness as you finish that beach novel or stargaze. Heaven!
The second bedroom contains 2 twin beds, with a full bathroom located just outside the room. By the way, all of the towels, linens, blankets, and pillows you need at Pier Point 18 are waiting for you here, along with a washer and dryer. The living room also contains a queen sleeper sofa.
There From your own private parking place to a fully furnished condo, everything you could want has been provided!
But the best part of Pier Point 18 is its location. You can see the pier from the oceanfront swimming pool, and it's just a short walk down our wide, beautiful beach. The pavilion is close by as well, and Anastasia State Park, with all its activities and beautiful scenery, is within easy walking distance. Put the car keys away and explore Florida the way the locals do -- step by beautiful step!
Of course, you're also close to historic downtown St. Augustine (less than 10 minutes by car), with great sightseeing, fine dining, and world-class shopping. This area is a paradise for golfers, and there are family attractions from Marineland to the Alligator Farm just waiting to be explored. You can make your vacation as low-key or action-packed as you want, and never get bored!
And then there's the Pier Point resort itself. In addition to the huge oceanfront swimming pool, it offers a bubbly Jacuzzi and private access to the beach. This is a family friendly place, and you are certain to meet new friends around the pool. Why can't all of life be this free and easy?!
Come stay at Pier Point 18 for your next St. Augustine beach vacation. Everything you could ask for is close at hand, and you'll be comfortable and happy in our oceanfront condo. The beach is waiting for you
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Box: Siesta Key, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room