With a long balcony overlooking beautiful Crescent Beach, our condo at Barefoot Trace 309 has a picturesque view of dune, sand, sea, and sky. Located in a family friendly resort with all the amenities, it's the perfect beach getaway for nonstop fun!
From the balcony of our 3rd-floor condo, you can sunbathe, dine al fresco, or count the stars! Furnished with lounge chairs and located just off the living room, it's the perfect place to begin and end the day, with a glorious view of the sunrise, sea and shore birds, and the glittering ocean. Balmy breezes and the soothing roar of the waves relax you instantly when you step out here!
Indoors, the rooms are light and airy in our living and dining area. Sink into the big sectional couch in the living room, turn on the TV, or put your favorite music into our stereo system. With the drapes open, you can see the sparkling sea as you put up your feet and sip a cold beverage. Now this is really living!
Just beyond the living area is our glass-topped dining table for 6, with extra seating at the breakfast bar. It's a fun gathering spot not only for meals but also for games. Break out the Pictionary, mix up a blender full of frothy drinks, and enjoy a night in!
You may not be eager to do much cooking this vacation, but should the mood strike, you'll find everything you need here at Barefoot Trace 309. We have full-sized appliances, plenty of counter space, and the full complement of cookware, dishes, and utensils. And you stay in the action even when busy in the kitchen, thanks to the open-plan design!
When it's finally time to retire, there's plenty of space for everyone at Barefoot Trace 309, not to mention fresh linens, blankets, and pillows for all the beds and towel sets for the bathrooms. Our condo sleeps 7 very comfortably, with 2 bedrooms, 1 bonus room and 2 full bathrooms. No bumping elbows here!
The master bedroom is peaceful and well appointed, with a luxurious king-sized bed and a highly addictive reading chair. This is your inner sanctum, and you may find yourself lingering late in the morning with that terrific novel you've been meaning to read, or staying up half the night watching silly TV. Why not -- it's vacation, and there is no alarm clock!
The second bedroom contains a double and a twin bed, the perfect place for the kids or for one family if several are traveling together. There is even a special nook near the kitchen at our condo! This light and bright room contains a queen-sized trundle bed. It's off the laundry room, making it a great choice for small children, who can fall asleep easily to the white noise of the dryer.
As much as you will enjoy Barefoot Trace 309, the outdoors is even better than the indoors! A private walkway leads you over the dunes and down to Crescent Beach, one of the finest stretches of coastline in northeast Florida. The sands are wide and soft, great for beachcombing, shelling, sunbathing, and sandcastle-building. The waves are perfect for bodysurfing and boogie-boarding, and the surf is ready to tickle your toes from the comfort of your beach chair!
The Barefoot Trace condo complex is filled with amenities as well. The oceanfront swimming pool is breathtaking, with plenty of lounging space in its gated enclosure. There is also a tennis court, clubhouse with game room and fitness center, and shuffleboard here. If are bringing your boat, you can park it here.
Everything is waiting for you here at Barefoot Trace 309! We're just 15 minutes from downtown St. Augustine, where world-class dining, shopping, and sightseeing abound. The Intracoastal Waterway offers another outlet for water sports, hiking, and nature viewing. Superb golf courses dot the coast, as well as family attractions from Marine Land to the Alligator Farm. Come stay here very soon and see for yourself!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules.
*** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 single, 1 double), Other (trundle bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 85 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 10 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more