On the narrow strip of land between Crescent Beach and the Intracoastal sits our condo at Pelican Inlet B214. It's the ideal location for a vacation filled with swimming, boogie-boarding, kayaking, boating, or simply enjoying the sunrise and sunset!
Pelican Inlet B214 is a 2nd level condo with 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a balcony overlooking the landscaping of the complex. It's fully furnished, and we've added some extras to make your vacation more fun, such as beach chairs, beach umbrellas, and beach towels. Of course you'll also find all the regular towels you need, as well as all the linens, pillows, and blankets. And there's a wsher and dryer to keep everything clean and fresh! So pack light and get ready for fun!
The living & dining area of our condo is open-plan, so you can even see that blue Florida sky while you're in the kitchen. A sliding-glass door at one end opens onto our balcony, a good place for sitting, grabbing an al fresco meal, or chatting in the long twilight. With the sunrise on one side and the sunset on the other, it's a great place to be any time of day!
Our living room is designed to decompress you after a fun-filled day outdoors. Comfy couches call to you, while our big TV and DVD player stand ready. The tile floor is great for the kids to sprawl on with their beach treasures and toys. There's room here for the whole gang -- and one of the sofas unfolds into a bed for 2!
The dining room table is just beyond the living room. Set beneath a warmly glowing light, the table makes a great game center, in case part of your group wants to watch the big game on TV while the rest duel it out in Jenga! Remember that you also have free wireless Internet at Pelican Inlet B214, so if you want to bring your laptop, you've got a constant connection.
The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, cookware, and utensils at Pelican Inlet B214, not to mention all the major and minor appliances you could wish. Stock up on groceries and you're good to go -- our microwave, coffeemaker, blender, and dishwasher make cooking and cleaning up a breeze! So whether you plan to fry up the catch of the day or eat out during this vacation, you're all set to prepare and serve just about anything!
When it's time to retire for the night, you'll look forward to the restful comfort of the queen-sized bed in the master bedroom. This large room is quiet, soothing, and peaceful, with bedside lamps and a big closet for storage. You'll love the long window and the en suite bathroom, which contains both a shower and bathtub option. Privacy is such a rare commodity during a busy vacation, you'll want to linger in your master suite late every morning! (Go ahead -- what else is a vacation for?!)
The 2nd bedroom is also luxurious, perfect for a second couple or for children. It too contains a queen-sized bed, soft carpeting, a long window, and an air of repose. There is plenty of space in here for 2 active children, and it makes a nice retreat for adults.
The 2nd full bathroom at Pelican Inlet B214 is convenient to the second bedroom, as well as to the living and dining areas of the condo. So even the folks on the sofa sleeper in the living room have easy access!
As comfortable and pleasant as our condo is, the best part is undoubtedly its location. The Pelican Inlet complex is friendly and beautifully maintained. A large swimming pool surrounded by lounge chairs offers great entertainment, while 2 tennis courts challenge the sports lovers! There's even a private walkway right down to Crescent Beach, so you never have to worry about traffic.
The Intracoastal is just a minute away in the opposite direction, with a boat launch, and wildlife in an unspoiled setting. Between the rolling waves of the Atlantic and the quieter waters of the Intracoastal, Pelican Inlet is simply paradise! And historic St. Augustine is just down the road, with its shopping, dining, & sightseeing opportunities.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee and tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Boat Dock (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2