St Augustine Pelican Inlet B114, Hdtv, pool, tennis & boat dock
You're never more than a minute and half from water at our ground-floor condo at Pelican Condo B114 -- the beautiful Atlantic on one side, the gorgeous Intracoastal Waterway on the other. Sunrises, sunsets, and nonstop fun await you here!
Pack light and come as you are for your stay at Pelican Inlet B114, because we've got all the extras you need to make the vacation carefree: a washer and dryer; a full-size kitchen stocked with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you could ask for; all the towels and linens you'll need for your stay -- fresh, folded, and waiting for you; free and convenient parking, including space for a small trailer or boat; free wireless Internet service; and even beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas for your use!
Walk into our ground-floor condo and chances are you'll walk right out again . . . out to the lanai with a nice view of tropical greenery, that is! This patio space is ideal for enjoying the Florida sunshine, and you may find yourself taking your first cup of coffee there every morning, just to enjoy the day dawning. It's great for babies and small children, too, when they need to run around and you need to do other things!
Just in from the lanai is our relaxing living room, complete with a huge sectional couch and a 32-inch wall-mounted HDTV. Part of the sofa unfolds into a bed for two, just in case you need to sleep a few friends. And the entire sofa will serve as Nap Central throughout your vacation -- it's simply irresistible after a long day at the beach or on the Intracoastal! The soft carpeting and soothing décor work their magic, too. Ahhhh, the bliss of vacation, when "schedule" takes on a whole new meaning!
The view from our sliding glass door is so lush and pleasing that we've put our dining room table right beside it! A round table for 4, it doubles as a game area and triples as a computer center. Be sure to bring along The Settlers of Catan or Cranium for some at-home family fun. And during breaks in the game, you can slip out to the lanai and count the stars!
Beyond the living and dining area is our kitchen, spotlessly clean, nicely appointed, and just waiting to be filled with groceries. What's that you say -- absolutely no cooking on this vacation?! We agree, so stock up on drinks and snacks and let the gang fend for themselves! The microwave, blender, and toaster can make a chef out of anyone, and the dishwasher is there to clean up afterwards!
As pleasant as the living and dining areas of Pelican Inlet B114 are, you'll appreciate the sleeping quarters even more. We've gone out of our way to make both bedrooms calming, quiet, and we think that everyone will get a great night's sleep here.
The master bedroom contains an ultra-luxurious queen-sized bed with his-and-her bedside lamps, soft carpeting, and a long window to admit the sunshine (or block it out for those late-morning lie-ins!). The en suite master bath contains both a shower and tub option. This is your haven after all the activity of the day. Curl up with that novel you've been trying to read all year, draw a bath, and float away!
The 2nd bedroom is ideal for children, though it can also be used for another couple. The twin beds are on casters, so you can rearrange them or push them together. Bright and cheery, it is designed as a home-away-from-home that will make children comfortable right away. There's plenty of space to spread out toys and beach treasures, too!
Pelican Inlet B114 has a 2nd full bathroom that is convenient both to the 2nd bedroom & to the living area. No waiting in line during the morning rush here!
You will enjoy the family-friendly atmosphere at the Pelican Inlet complex. The huge sparkling swimming pool is irresistible, as is the newly resurfaced tennis court. There is a covered walkway to the beach, so you never have to worry about traffic. And the location is just unbeatable, with beautiful Crescent Beach beckoning from one side and the Intracoastal luring you from the other! Come stay here soon, and discover our paradis
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee and tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Boat Dock (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2