Ocean Village Club J36, 3rd Floor, new Hdtv, with 2 pools, tennis & beach
From your bird's eye view on our private third-floor balcony, you can see a grassy courtyard. More importantly, you can hear the murmur of the ocean and smell the refreshing sea breeze. You'll love being on top of the world!
Our condo at Ocean Village Club J36 is a light and breezy pleasure just perfect for a beach vacation. The balcony keeps you in touch with St. Augustine Beach, just yards away from your front door via a private walkway over the lovely dunes. And the interior of the condo contains cool, refreshing spaces for entertaining, dining, and sleeping in ultra comfort!
It all begins in the living area, connected to the balcony by a huge sliding glass door that lets in all the sunshine or moonlight you desire. The cushiony couch and loveseat in this area are grouped around a new LCD TV with VCR and DVD player, perfect for watching movies with the whole group. There's enough space in here for everyone to sprawl out, the kids with their toys and the grown-ups with their feet up and a frosty drink in their hands!
And if you've got the kind of gang that likes to make its own fun, our dining table just beyond the living room is great for games and cards. Better yet, split up and let everyone do just what they want, with a group in the living room watching the big game on TV while others play Hearts at the table. Remember, wireless Internet is free here at the Ocean Village Club House!
The kitchen is part of the action here at our condo, thanks to the open-plan design. Nobody is left out, even if you draw the short straw and have to mix the margaritas or throw together the nachos! And if home cooking is part of your plan for this trip, don't worry about bringing a thing for the kitchen. We've got absolutely everything you need to prepare and serve royalty in this kitchen!
(There's also a stacked washer and dryer behind a door in the kitchen. We hate to mention unpleasant subjects, but if you should need to run some towels or do a load of clothes, at least you don't have to leave the condo. There -- enough said about the dreaded laundry!)
The open plan of the living and dining space does not extend into the bedrooms. These are quiet, private, and very sleep-inducing, with super-comfy mattresses and all the comfort you need to feel pampered. If you don't sleep through the alarm at least once this vacation, Ocean Village Club J36 will not have done its job properly!
The master suite contains a firm yet plush queen-size bed, walk-in closet, large TV, private access to the balcony, and en suite bathroom with a separate powder area and walk-in shower. There's plenty of space here to stretch out, make yourself at home, and indulge in everything from the latest thriller to stargazing at midnight!
The second bedroom also contains a queen-size bed, making Ocean Village Club J36 perfect for two couples traveling together. This room is cozy and uncluttered, with a large window and easy access to the second bathroom, located right outside the door. This bathroom is a full as well, with both a bathtub and shower.
If you need to sleep a few more people, the sofa in the living room converts to a bed for 2.
Ocean Village Club is a family-oriented resort complex with 2 swimming pools, tennis and shuffleboard courts, picnic areas, a fitness center, lending library, and guest computer. Located on the shores of St. Augustine Beach, it is also convenient to the Intracoastal Waterway. There's something new to do every day here!
At Ocean Village Club J36, you're just minutes from great golfing, shopping, dining, and sightseeing. Major attractions are a short hop away. Come to the heart of the action and relax at our condo!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Library
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom