Looking for value for your money? Ocean Village?s Club G26 suggests you seriously consider their gorgeous condo. You?ll love the overall feeling of spaciousness, calm and well-being. One visit and you will want to come back.
Welcome to the light, airy spaces and restful comfort of our second-floor corner condo at Ocean Village Club G26. Nestled in a fun, family-oriented beachfront complex, it is just yards from the Atlantic, with plenty to do and see in a relaxing setting.
The large lanai at our condo overlooks a tennis court and grassy lawn at Ocean Village Club. Furnished with a table and chairs for casual dining, reading, or game playing, it is the perfect spot to enjoy the early morning light, indulge in a lazy backgammon match in late afternoon, and watch the magnificent sunset. The zesty ocean breeze refreshes you continually on the lanai, reminding you that the sand and waves are just a quick stroll away!
You may choose to take all your meals on the lanai, which makes our fully stocked kitchen even more of a bonus. We have a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, range, and double sink just waiting for your best culinary efforts . . . even if these are nothing more than reheating the takeout or preparing drinks! The microwave, blender, coffee maker, icemaker, and toaster all save you time in the kitchen, but should you care to prepare a big homemade feast, it is also equipped with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you would ever need.
And should you wish to dine indoors, you'll find a handsome table and 6 chairs just beyond the kitchen, beneath a large tulip-shaped light. Not only is this a good place for dining, it's a handy game table and computer set-up (you have free wireless Internet at Ocean Village Club club house). It's just adjacent to the living room, so you can watch the game while beating everyone at the Settlers of Catan!
Or perhaps you'll have to settle down in the living room yourself, for it's ultra-comfortable. Rattan furniture and a plush couch and loveseat invite you to sink into relaxation as you watch a favorite movie on the new large HDTV (with VCR and DVD player). This is a room made for family entertainment, so turn on the ceiling fan and cool down after a day's adventures in the sun! You can always open the sliding glass door and let the ocean breeze waft over you as evening settles in, combining the lanai and living room spaces. And if you don't want to leave this room, the couch converts to sleep 2!
The open plan of the living area is great for keeping the whole family together having fun. It's cozy but not crowded!
The master suite, on the other hand, is wonderfully private. It contains a huge, firm king-size bed, a TV and DVD player, sliding glass door access to the lanai, and an en suite bathroom. Decorated in muted tones to induce a restful mood, it is a haven of retreat after a busy day with the whole gang!
The master bathroom is spotlessly clean, with a separate powder room area and both a bathtub and shower. All of the towels at Ocean Village Club G26, as well as all linens, pillows, and blankets, are provided for you, so you can pack light.
The second bedroom features two snug twin beds and a full bathroom conveniently located just beyond the bedroom door. Very private, this is an ideal room for napping as well as sleeping, and the kids will love the floor space, where they can spread out their toys.
At Ocean Village Club G26, you have everything you need to make your vacation as pleasant and easy as possible. Our condo even contains a washer and dryer, stacked in a closet at one end of the kitchen! Make yourself right at home; you'll find it a very agreeable place to return to each night after a day at the beach, Disney World, St. Augustine, or any other nearby attractions.
While you're here, do take advantage of all the amenities of this beachfront resort. There are 2 swimming pools -- 1 quite close to our condo, heated during winter, the other with an ocean view -- tennis and shuffleboard courts, a clubhouse with fitness center, library, and guest computer, and BBQ grills for a picnic. Best of all, you reach the beach via a private walkway to the sugary sands.
Come enjoy the ease of beachfront living.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom