Grab this silver-rated property before anyone else! Book this brand new rental home certain that you?ll enjoy a pristine experience that you had first. A superb spot for a weekend at the beach, or your best summer vacation yet. For even longer visits, why not escape winter entirely at Island House G118?
Unit G118 is a great vacation home for a group of six, though with a king- and queen-sized bed available in two bedrooms it?s just as perfect for two couples. A great find for health-minded guests, Island House has many sports and leisure facilities and unit G118 is smoke-free.
Cheerful shades of blue with subtle, sunny yellows sit prettily against the white walls and furniture of G118. Living room seating is comfortable and generous, no matter how you prefer to enjoy your down-time. The room?s best feature is its view, with a pair of sliding doors that meet in a point. This dual-aspect offers twice as much sparkling sunshine, though you can easily adjust the vertical blinds if you want to take a nap or watch a movie.
More sunshine in the master bedroom, where full wall of sliding doors leads to your own patio. The guest room has lovely natural light, too, and each have their own full bathroom.
Enjoy dozens of brand new additions to the kitchen, including the extreme convenience of color-coded chopping boards. New towels and a cheerful, singing yellow kettle sit in a tidy L-shape, with a double-sink in the middle.
Toss the car keys on the counter and spend your days barefoot at Island House, both at the pool and along the miles of white sand beach. Tend to your email as much or as little as you like, with free WiFi available at the clubhouse and an on-site office printer available if you need it.
While the beach is on your doorstep, in the other direction it?s just a few minutes? walk to the Intracoastal where all manner of boating, fishing and sunset experiences await. Ask us for our local travel guide to start planning your perfect vacation at Island House G118!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Parking Spot (reserved), Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom