Glittering blue waves, a vast sky, and pleasant green lawns are all yours from the balcony of our townhouse-style condo at Summerhouse 226. Overlooking beautiful Crescent Beach, this condo is the ideal spot for your next St. Augustine vacation.
Plan to spend some time each day on the balcony just beyond the living room at Summerhouse 226. Offering a lovely view of the ocean, it?s a great place to unwind with a glass of wine after a busy day in St. Augustine. Send the kids down to the oceanfront pool ? you can watch them plainly from the balcony! ? and kick back, updating your Facebook status (you have free WiFi at Summerhouse 226) or sharing a moment of calm with someone you love. The seabirds wheel past, the sky changes colors, and the balmy breeze refreshes you. Now this is really living!
When it?s time to go indoors, the air conditioning will immediately remind you how much you love modern comforts. And that?s a good thing, because Summerhouse 226 has plenty of them, from the flat-screen TV with DVD player and VCR to the sofa that unfolds into a bed for 2. The living room is made for lounging, and there?s plenty of space for your whole group to grab some much-needed downtime after sightseeing or playing in the surf all day.
Put out some snacks and drinks on the big dining table just beyond the living room as your gang settles down for a night ?in.? This table has plenty of space to seat the whole group in comfort for a fancy homecooked meal, but even if you?re just reheating restaurant delicacies or cracking open a pizza box, you?ll find the table useful. Indulge the kids in a game of Monopoly, break out the Pictionary, or stage an impromptu poker night for pennies or peanut shells! You may find yourself lingering long after bedtime at the table, the sliding glass door cracked so you can still hear the surf and feel a bit of salty breeze.
Just in case you do feel inspired to whip up a gourmet feast (or simply pancakes for Sunday morning), feel free to use the fully stocked kitchen at Summerhouse 226. All you add is the groceries; we?ve got all the cookware, dishes, glasses, utensils, and gadgets you could ask for filling the cupboards and drawers here. Cooking in someone else?s kitchen is always more fun than your own, and you?ll appreciate how sparkling clean and new everything is in here. Let the dishwasher do the clean-up, reheat leftovers in the microwave, and fill up the coffeepot for tomorrow morning! Your work here is done!
A half-bath serves the living and dining area downstairs, while upstairs are 2 full baths and 2 bedrooms, sleeping 4 easily. This quiet and spacious floor is perfect for getting a great night?s sleep, especially if members of your group go to bed at different times. The earlybirds can get to sleep comfortably while the night owls are still being loud downstairs!
The master suite is one of the crowning glories of Summerhouse 226, featuring a queen-sized bed that you will look forward to all day long. There?s also a private TV in here with DVD player, and a big window to remind you that paradise is all around you outdoors. The en-suite includes a walk-in shower, so if anyone has accessibility issues, there are no steep sides to jump over.
The second bedroom is ideal for children or friends. Two twin-sized beds fill this room, along with a desk just right for setting up the laptop. A second full bath serves this room, with both a shower and tub option. We?ve also got a laundry room at your disposal, and we provide all the linens and towels you need. Everything is taken care of here!
You?re going to love the Summerhouse condo complex. It?s the final one before Matanzas Inlet to the south, so you have no neighbors except dolphins and fish on one side! There are several swimming pools at this family friendly resort, as well as tennis, basketball, and racquetball courts, boat storage, a children?s playground, picnic facilities ? you name it! And it all sits on beautiful, unspoiled Crescent Beach, one of northeast Florida?s very finest.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Parking Spot (reserved), Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2