Come enjoy beautiful St. Augustine Beach from our oceanview condo at Captains' Quarters 218! With a vista of sea and sky from our balcony, luxurious furnishings, and fun amenities, you're certain to have a great stay on one of Florida's best beaches!
Our 2nd-level condo offers views in two directions from the living room, which is so open and light that if it weren't for the cool air conditioning, you might imagine yourself to be outside! Sliding glass doors lead onto our balcony, with casual seating and a nice glimpse of the Atlantic, natural dunes, and palm trees. The balcony is covered, giving you mid-day protection from the sun. It's the perfect place to take all your meals, watch the sunrise, and count the stars!
Step back inside and you find yourself on cool tiled floors in a room designed to help you unwind after a busy day in the sun. The recliner and couches in our living room invite you to sink right down and close your eyes, while the HDTV stands ready to entertain the gang for a night in or provide a half-hour of cartoons for the kids first thing in the morning, so Mom and Dad can sleep in.
Just beyond the living area are the dining table and kitchen, spotlessly clean and a pleasure to use. Our dining table is glass-topped, set beneath a nautical light, and paired with a flag painting, in keeping with our maritime theme! And even if you wind up eating most of your meals out on the breezy balcony (how can you resist?), you'll find the table useful for family game night. Snacks and drinks are close at hand when you gather in the dining area for a Clue showdown!
Our white-and-cream kitchen makes even the mundane chores a little more enjoyable. Eating out this vacation? Use our microwave, blender, coffeemaker, icemaker, and dishwasher to cut your "kitchen duty" still further! And if you enjoy cooking, you'll love this fully equipped space, filled with all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you need to prepare anything from the catch of the day to a full feast!
The cool, light color palette continues in the master bedroom, which offers a palatial tempurpedic king-sized bed from which you can see the bright blue Florida sky. Stay up late one night and catch the midnight movie on the HDTV, or leave the blinds open on the sliding glass doors and let the breaking dawn awaken you! The en suite bathroom contains a separate powder area, and has the option for both shower and tub.
The 2nd bedroom is soothing as well, with comfy twin beds, a TV, and plenty of sunshine. This room is convenient to the 2nd full bathroom at Captains' Quarters 218.
At our condo you have a washer and dryer for your convenience, and all the linens, pillows, and towel sets you need. We've tried to provide everything to make your vacation a breeze -- literally all you need to do is pack your clothes, pick up some groceries, and move on in!
Our building at Captains' Quarters offers free, secure underground parking and an elevator to haul everything right up in a jiffy. You'll love the amenities here, from the huge swimming pool to the handy cabana, beautifully maintained tennis courts, and grill area with picnic tables. You can even rent the clubhouse for private parties! And beach access is a snap via our private walkway over the dunes.
The wide, white sand beach here is family friendly and so inviting! Beachcombing, sunbathing, sandcastle-building, kite-flying -- all are popular on these sugary sands. And the waves are perfect for body surfing, boogie boarding, or simply splashing and dashing! You can rent water sports equipment nearby, and the fishing's good, too.
At Captains' Quarters 218, you're just minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine, with its myriad sightseeing opportunities, fine restaurants, world-class golf, & great shopping. Northeast Florida is a vacationer's paradise, so you'll never be at a loss for adventure! But at the end of the day, come home to a comfortable retreat and watch the sea & stars from the peace of your very own oceanview balcony.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Phone in Unit, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom