That low, peaceful murmur you hear is the Atlantic Ocean, just yards from the breezy lanai at our condo at Ocean Village Club J17. Located on the ground floor of a resort complex with all the amenities, our condo is a restful oasis in an exciting location.
Ocean Village Club J17 is located just steps from a large swimming pool, heated in winter and perfect for use year-round. Beach access via a private walkway over the dunes is a short hop away, and all the features of this vibrant condo complex, from tennis and shuffleboard courts to a fitness center, and picnic facilities, are at your disposal throughout your stay here. There's something new to do every day at Ocean Village Club!
You'll love our big, comfortable lanai, with views of the grassy courtyard and road from two directions. The salty sea breeze is strongest here, and there are nice views of the pure blue sky. It's a good place to curl up with a glass of wine after dinner, or begin each new day with a reminder that you're at the beach.
When you step inside the living room through the huge sliding glass doors, you immediately enter a light, airy atmosphere, with white wicker furniture, a silent ceiling fan, and an LCD TV with VCR and DVD player. The perfect wind-down area after a busy day, it's got room for the whole gang to relax in front of a game or your favorite movie.
Just beyond the living space is a dining area with a table and 4 chairs, plus a breakfast bar set with 3 stools. It's plenty of room to feed the group, and also a good space to set up a game of Uno or open the laptop to update your Facebook status. Complimentary wireless Internet is one of the perks at the Ocean Village Club House, so feel free to bring along the lap top computer.
And just in case homecooked meals are on the menu, our kitchen is equipped to handle just about anything up to and including Thanksgiving dinner. Full-sized appliances, time-saving gadgets from a microwave to a coffee maker, and all the pans, utensils, and dishes you could wish are available for your use. One corner of the kitchen conceals a stacked washer and dryer for that other dreaded-but-necessary vacation task, laundry. It's all here if you need it, so that you can get the chores done and be out the door strolling to the beach as quickly as possible!
Of course, you may not want to leave as rapidly as possible. In fact, you may want to linger in the morning, sleeping late. Well, "rest" assured that you can do just that at Ocean Village Club J17! Our bedrooms are luxuriously comfortable and designed for peace and quiet, so you can be sure that everyone gets a great night's sleep every day of your vacation.
The master suite contains a sinfully soft queen-size bed, LCD TV, his-and-her lamps, lots of closet space, and private access to the lanai. The master bath is en suite, with a separate powder room area and walk-in shower. You won't want to leave this calm, peaceful haven each morning . . . so perhaps you can hang around until afternoon!
The second bedroom is beautifully appointed with matching twin beds. It also contains plenty of closet and dresser space, and is very convenient to the second bathroom, which contains an option for both a tub and shower. And if you need to sleep a couple more people, just unfold the couch in the living room. It becomes a bed for 2!
All of the linens, blankets, pillows, and towels are provided for you at Ocean Village Club J17, and you'll find them soft and ultra-comfortable. Sleeping well is key to the success of any vacation, and you're going to be in great shape on yours!
Ocean Village Club is just yards from St. Augustine Beach, with its family-friendly sands, spectacular sunrises, and challenging waves. Historic St. Augustine is just down the road, with world-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing. You're in the heart of vacation country here, with something new to do and see every day. Make Ocean Village Club J17 your destination for your next vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom