Less than a minute's walk from the beach, the townhouse at Ocean Club I 18 overlooks a sparkling swimming pool. Located in a cozy oceanfront resort, the condo offers terrific amenities such as a private patio and balcony. It's simply a great place to stay!
Among the many "extras" in our 2-storey townhouse is the oversized garage. Keep your car out of the hot sun and house all your bulky beach equipment -- kayak, jet-ski, bicycles, fishing gear -- out of sight.
On the ground floor, you'll find a pleasant private patio with outdoor seating, leading into the condo via a sliding glass door. The living area is cool, breezy, and comfortable, with a long couch, cozy loveseat, and easy chair all grouped around a large TV with DVD player. Unwind and enjoy your favorite movies and shows with the whole group!
The dining area is connected to the living room in this open-plan design, and features a table that seats 6. Whether your meals are lovingly prepared by hand in our fully equipped kitchen or brought home from one of the world-class restaurants nearby, they might taste just a little better at this table, where you're surrounded by your family or friends. After dinner, clear the dishes away (let the dishwasher handle them!), get out a board game or deck of cards, put on your favorite music, and continue the togetherness.
The kitchen is economically sized and fully stocked with all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you need to prepare and serve any meal. You'll find all the extras here that make vacation life more fun -- a blender, icemaker, microwave, and coffee maker -- as well as every last can-opener and corkscrew you need! (We've also got a washer and dryer, so don't worry about a laundry run interrupting your fun!)
There are 2 bedrooms at Ocean Club I 18, with luxurious beds that guarantee everyone a good night's sleep. The master bedroom boasts a king-size bed, plenty of closet and dresser space, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Pamper yourself a little and sleep late in this restful, soothing room!
The second bedroom contains 2 double beds, a TV, and access to the balcony, on which you can sit listening to the hypnotic murmur of the ocean. Our balcony has a lovely view of the grassy courtyard and pool in the condo complex, and it's a great place to wind down before bed or greet the rising sun for another perfect day at the beach!
The second bathroom contains both a bathtub and shower option, and is convenient to the bedroom. All linens, pillows, blankets, and towel sets are waiting for you at Ocean Club I 18, so you can pack light.
Ocean Club I 18 is located just a stone's throw from the beach in a small condo complex with 2 gorgeous swimming pools. Beach access is easy, with no traffic to cross. And you'll love our beach! The sands are white and wide, the waves sparkling, and the atmosphere family-friendly. Whatever you like to do at the beach -- sunbathe, surf, or splash -- you'll find here. And the Intracoastal Waterway is also nearby, with calmer waters and great nature trails!
No matter what your passion, you'll find it near Ocean Club. World-class golf courses, fine dining, great shopping, and fascinating sightseeing are all just minutes away. Historic St. Augustine awaits you just down the road, and Disney World is less than 2 hours by car. With Ocean Club I 18 as your home base, you can explore all that this part of the coast has to offer! Come stay with us very soon, and discover the fun of beachside living with all the trimmings!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Full
Room Description: Minimum stay 1 week,
*** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (2 Doubles), Bedroom #2 (King)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Phone in Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom