When you're ready for a vacation combining the comfort of a resort with the convenience of a beachside location, Ocean Village Club D16 is waiting for you! Our ground-floor condo houses up to 4 in ease and comfort at a family-oriented condo complex. Recently updated in 2013 with new paint, new tile, new AC, new slider door, and wifi in unit.
Make yourself right at home in our light-filled, open-plan living room and kitchen with free wifi in unit. The living area includes a long, comfy couch (afternoon nap, anyone?) and handsome wicker chairs oriented around a TV, VCR, and DVD player. A ceiling fan keeps you cool while you watch the game or put in a movie for the kids, and you can make the room as light and breezy as you like with the sliding glass door. (There is also free wireless Internet service at the Club House)
Dining is no-fuss casual at Ocean Village Club D16, with our wide breakfast bar set for 3. Everything in our fully appointed kitchen is right at your fingertips, from the full-sized refrigerator, stove, and double sink to the dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, blender, and more. You'll find the full complement of cookware and dishes to prepare and serve anything from a simple snack to a 5-course meal -- no hunting around for a can opener or making do with plastic utensils here!
Of course, you'll probably take many of your meals outside on our private lanai, where a table and chairs await you. Our lanai overlooks a grassy lawn, and from the moment you step outside you can smell the ocean breeze and feel the trace of salt in the air. Whether it's your first cup of coffee in the morning or that last glass of wine before bed, everything seems to taste just a little better out here!
When it's time to retire, 4 people can sleep comfortably at Ocean Village Club D16. Our master bedroom features a doulbe-sized bed with his-and-her nightstands and lamps, and a long sun-filled window in case you want an early morning wake-up (and fitted shades in case you don't!). The bathroom is sparkling clean, cheerfully decorated, and equipped with both a bathtub and a shower.
Just down the hall is the second bedroom, which offers two twin beds and another TV. This bedroom has its own half-bath, which also contains a stacked washer and dryer. Everything is convenient and easy here at Ocean Village Club D16 -- even washing's a snap!
While you're here, be sure to take advantage of all that our condo community has to offer. You're located very close to the two brand-new tennis courts, as well as the heated swimming pool. A second pool nearby offers an ocean view and plenty of lounging space. (Very welcome after a challenging tennis match or day at the beach!) We even have shuffleboard courts, which the whole family will enjoy, and our landscaped lawns are dotted with picnic tables and charcoal grills at your disposal. When you stay at Ocean Village Club, the entire complex is yours to enjoy!
That's especially true of our Clubhouse. It includes a guest computer (tell everyone back home how great the weather here is!), free wifi, a library (catch up on your escapist reading!), and a huge event room with two decks and a full kitchen.
Ocean Village Club is just a stroll away from the beach. Our walkway leads you right onto the clean white sands of a wide, uncrowded family beach. Break out the bocce balls, kites, and sandcastle-building equipment! Try your luck fishing in the surf, beachcombing at low tide, or simply watching the shore birds. If you like to ride the waves, bring your boogie board or surfboard -- the surf's always up! Watercraft of all kinds are available to rent, and nearby snack bars keep the kids happy. The sunrise and sunset are spectacular here, and each tide leaves behind new treasures in the form of shells and sharks' teeth. You will fall in love with our beach!
Here just 5 miles south of St. Augustine, you're within easy reach of major attractions from Disney World to Marine Land, to Kennedy Space Center. Consider Ocean Village Club D16 as your launch pad.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room