Enjoy the best of beach living from our roomy, relaxing condo at Ocean Village Club H24. Part of a vibrant family-oriented complex, it's just yards from the ocean, and offers you all the perks of a fine resort plus the comforts of a fully stocked home!
Located on the second floor of a building near an ocean view swimming pool, Ocean Village Club H24 offers everything you need for the perfect vacation: ultra-restful bedrooms, a completey updated kitchen with granite counters and laundry facilities, and space for entertaining. Free wireless Internet is provided at our Ocean Village Club House, as are all linens, pillows, blankets, and towel sets. All you need to do is pack your swimsuit and come on in!
Our living area is open and airy, with a sink-right-in couch and loveseat as well as an easy chair. Gather the group to watch your favorite show on our new 42" HDTV, or play a movie on the Blue Ray/DVD player. There's plenty of floor space here too, so encourage the kids to bring their toys and projects and flop right down. You'll feel right at home here at Ocean Village Club H24!
The living area can be kept cool and dark by closing the blinds and running the ceiling fan, or open to the bright sunshine by sliding back the great glass door to the balcony. Our balcony, with casual seating and a nice view of the grounds, is a great spot to watch the sunrise, stargaze, or listen for the murmur of the ocean. It's accessible from the master bedroom as well as the living room, and makes the perfect spot for a late-night drink. It just may become your favorite spot in the condo!
Just beyond the living room is the dining area, with a glass-topped round table that doubles as a game center and triples as a computer station. Perfect for meals, it's also just the right size for friendly (or frenzied) card games. If part of your group prefers movies and the other part games, Ocean Village Club H24 is the ideal layout -- you can all be together while pursuing separate activities.
The kitchen is wonderfully convenient, with a low breakfast bar that keeps the cook involved in all the action of the living and dining areas. Whether you're planning to prepare elaborate meals or simply dish up the takeout, you'll appreciate our well-stocked kitchen. We've got everything you need, right down to the tableware. And tucked into one corner of the kitchen are a full-sized washer and dryer, stacked for convenience and just waiting to tackle those heavy loads of towels and swimsuits!
The sleeping area of Ocean Village Club H24 is just as appealing and comfy as the living space. Our master suite contains a queen-size bed, large 40? HDTV, DVD player, plenty of closet space, and an en suite bathroom. You'll find the bathroom very convenient, with a separate powder room area and options for both a bath and a shower.
The guest bedroom is relaxing as well, with 2 twin beds and a 32? HDTV. The second bathroom, also with both bathtub and shower, is located just outside the door of this bedroom, for maximum privacy. And the couch converts into a bed for 2, just in case someone in your group wants a front-row seat to the sunrise one morning!
Ocean Village Club H24 is just a few steps away from one of the 2 swimming pools in the condo complex. With a view of the Atlantic Ocean, it's a very popular spot. There are also tennis and shuffleboard courts, a clubhouse full of activities, BBQ grills and picnic tables on these grounds. Best of all, a private walkway takes you right down to the beach.
St. Augustine Beach is family friendly, wide, and unspoiled, with a show-stopping view of the sunrise, plenty of shells and sharks' teeth for beachcombers, and waves for the daring in your group. There's room to play bocce ball, fly a kite, and sunbathe on the sugary white sands. You'll love visiting the beach every single day, and you can rent watercraft nearby to explore even further.
Ocean Village Club H24 is just minutes from St. Augustine and within an easy drive of Orlando.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Rollerblading, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2