From our light and airy condo at Quail Hollow A8-3U, beautiful Crescent Beach is just a stroll away. Of course, you might want to take a dip in the pool first! Enjoy a relaxing, old-fashioned vacation in an unspoiled area convenient to so many attractions.
Quail Hollow is a gated community with private access to the beach. Featuring such amenities as a glittering swimming pool and outdoor grills, it's the ideal setting for you to set the tempo for your vacation. Use it as a home base for adventures from MarineLand to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm, or set up housekeeping like a native and balance your time between the beach and the lounge chairs! You can't go wrong here!
Painted a soft shade of seafoam and drenched in natural sunlight, our condo welcomes you to a stress-free holiday. The living room is spacious and open, with a TV, VCR, and DVD player facing the comfy sofa (which converts into a bed for 2, should you have friends drop in to share your time in paradise!) and rocker-recliner. Let the kids sprawl out on the floor with the sharks' teeth and shells they've just collected on the beach, while you sit back with a frosty drink and a contented smile. Time hasn't really slowed down: you're just having such a nice time that every minute counts!
You may want to pack a light supper and have a beach or poolside picnic, but for those times when you do stay in, our dining area is roomy and pleasant. There's a little TV here too, in case competing shows arise and the group needs to split up. But you're more likely to find yourself setting up the dominoes and launching a family game night!
You'll like our convenient kitchen, complete with full-sized appliances, including a washer and dryer. Make one trip to the grocery store instead of spending a fortune every other day at little stores: we've got space in the fridge, freezer, and pantry for all your supplies! And we've loaded the kitchen with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you could need to cook and serve just about anything. We didn't forget the dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, or blender, either -- all the time-savers that get you back in the action a little quicker are right on hand here!
At Quail Hollow A8-3U you're going to sleep beautifully every night. Both of our bedrooms are ultra-cozy. And with all the storage space, you can fully unpack and make yourselves at home from day one. All of the linens, towels, pillows, and blankets you'll need for both bedrooms and bathrooms are waiting for you here, too, so pack light!
The master bedroom boasts a snug queen-size bed, TV, large windows, and soft carpeting. You'll want to oversleep in this quiet, calm space! The second bedroom offers 2 twin beds and a TV, cozy and friendly for children or friends.
There are 2 full bathrooms at Quail Hollow A8-3U, with both shower and tub options so that everyone's happy. What a change from a crowded hotel room where the family has to step all over suitcases, shoes, and one another just to get around! Here you can spread out your toiletries, put your bags out of sight, and pretend you live within skipping distance of the beach all the time!
Crescent Beach is a fantastic place, family-friendly and beautiful. Located at the southern tip of Anastasia Island, the surf here occasionally hosts dolphins, is generous with the shells and sharks' teeth it leaves on the sand with every high tide, and presents a nice challenge for the surfers and swimmers in your group. If you can, try to be on the beach one morning at sunrise. It's a spectacular sight! And it's just a few minutes' walk from Quail Hollow A8-3U.
Come stay at our coastal paradise. You will feel right at home here, and one step removed from the hustle and bustle of a tourist beach town. Yet you're so convenient to all the big attractions of the area! You'll find the best of both worlds at Quail Hollow A
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2