With a view of both the glittering ocean and a sparkling swimming pool, the balcony of our condo at Ocean Village Club O31 is a preview of adventures to come. Located in a family-friendly resort, this well appointed home is ideal for your next vacation.
You may feel as though you've entered a cloud when you enter the pristine living room of our condo. Very light and airy, it offers a soft couch, loveseat, and chair, all grouped around an entertainment center featuring a large LCD TV. Even before you feel the air conditioning and ceiling fan, it's cool and comfortable. Slip your favorite movie or music into the DVD player and unwind from your day in the sunshine!
Connected to the living area is our dining room, with both a table for 4 and a breakfast bar with comfy stools. There's room for everyone here, and whether you use this space to eat (the balcony is a popular alternative for dining!), or play games, it's certain to become the focal point of the condo.
The kitchen is part of this action as well, with an open wall that lets the cook look right out at the palm trees! You'll find our kitchen thoroughly equipped for any culinary chore, from popping takeout into the microwave to preparing a homemade feast from the catch of the day. We have all the cookware, utensils, gadgets, and dishes you could ask for, so even if you're just mixing drinks and throwing together snacks on the run, you'll appreciate its convenience.
And the most convenient appliances of all? Our washer and dryer, concealed behind a door in the back of the kitchen! There are so many things to do at Ocean Village Club that you might find yourself going through multiple swimsuits and countless towels each day. They'll be clean in a snap in our washer/dryer!
And while the living area of our condo is pleasant and well furnished, it's the sleeping areas that matter most on a vacation. That's why we're out to pamper you at Ocean Village Club O31 with luxurious beds, convenient bathrooms, and a quiet, sleep-inducing décor.
The master suite is enviable, with a decadent king-size bed, his-and-her-lamps, walk-in closet, TV, and sliding glass door access to the balcony. Bathed in cool white and pale blue, this room is guaranteed to tempt you into sleeping late!
The en suite master bath features a separate powder room area and an easy-access walk-in shower. All of the towels, as well as the linens, blankets, and pillows, are provided for you here at Ocean Village Club O31. Don't worry about packing a thing for the house -- it's already here!
The second bedroom is equally restful, with matching twin beds and cool, soothing tones. A great place for kids to nap as well as get a good night's sleep, this room is convenient to the second full bathroom, which contains both a shower and bathtub. And if you need a third area for sleeping, the living room couch converts into a bed for 2.
Ocean Village Club is an oceanfront resort with 2 swimming pools (1 heated in winter, and the other -- right outside your balcony! -- with an ocean view), tennis and shuffleboard courts, a fitness center, picnic and BBQ grills, a lending library, a guest computer, and a large event room for special parties and gatherings. There's always something new to do here! There is also free wifi Internet at the Ocean Village club house.
Best of all, this complex boasts private beach access via wooden walkways over the sand dunes. Particularly lovely at sunrise and sunset, our white-sand beach is ideal for sunbathers, swimmers and surfers, beachcombers and fishermen, and sandcastle-builders of all ages. Each new tide delivers fresh shells and shark's teeth, and family-friendly fun is always on order.
At Ocean Village Club O31, you're close to the Intracoastal Waterway, historic St. Augustine, and many local attractions. World-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing await you. Do consider coming to stay soon!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom