With the beach just a short walk away and swimming pools, tennis courts, and more waiting for you here at Ocean Village Club J21, there's something exciting to do each day. Come use our beautiful, relaxing condo as your launch pad for the perfect vacation!
Our second-floor corner unit offers views in two directions from the breezy balcony, which overlooks grassy lawns and pathways. You can smell the bracing sea air here, andF enjoy a lovely view of the sunrise. Don't be surprised if you wind up taking most of your meals out here, and finding excuses to pay it one more visit before bed. It's as beautiful in moonlight as it is at dawn!
Step inside from the balcony and you find yourself in the living area, with a comfortable couch and loveseat, large TV with DVD player and VCR, and a whirring ceiling fan. A large window plus the sliding glass door keep this room airy and light, but the drapes can also be closed to create a cool, dark, soothing atmosphere just right for helping the kids wind down before bed after a long day of fun.
The design of this condo is open-plan, so the dining area is adjoined to the living room, and even the kitchen has a view of the balcony and blue sky beyond. This makes it easy to keep the group together while everyone pursues their favorite activities. Perhaps some of the gang wants to watch a movie, while others are engaged in a hotly contested gin rummy tournament and still another is making popcorn. Everyone's together, yet happily engaged in their own fun.
Our dining room table seats 6, and makes a good place to set up the laptop. You have free wireless Internet at our Ocean Village Club House, so you can get online directions to your next sightseeing expedition or catch up with friends at home anytime.
You may not be doing much cooking on this vacation, but our kitchen awaits just in case. It's fully equipped with everything you could ask for to prepare and serve a feast -- cookware, utensils, dishes. So even if you're just grabbing coffee and toast on the run, you'll appreciate the convenience of a microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, icemaker, and blender!
Speaking of convenience, the kitchen also contains a stacked washer and dryer at your disposal. Pack light, knowing that you can quickly wash anything you need. It's great to have warm towels for the kids when they step out of the bath, not to mention dry swimsuits for that impulsive pre-bedtime dip in the pool!
One of the most important features of any vacation is getting a great night's sleep, and you're in good hands at Ocean Village Club J21. Our bedrooms are calming and quiet, designed to pamper you. With all of the linens, blankets, and pillows supplied for you (in addition to all the towels sets for the bathroom), all you need bring is pajamas and a good book!
The master suite contains a luxurious queen-size bed with his-and-her lamps, plenty of closet space, a TV with DVD player, and sliding-glass door access to the balcony. The master bath is en suite, with a separate powder room area and a nice walk-in shower.
The second bedroom features matching twin beds, a desk for the computer or their new shark's teeth collection, and lots of closet space. The second full bathroom, with the option for both a bathtub and a shower, is convenient to this room. And our living room couch unfolds into a bed for 2, just in case you need more bed space.
Ocean Village Club is a family-oriented resort where there's always something new to explore. Amenities include lots of sports and recreation, plus a lending library, and guest computer. Best of all, it offers private walkways to the beach that carry you over the beautiful dunes and right down to the sugary white sands.
Ocean Village Club J21 is located in the heart of vacation territory, convenient to golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing. Come stay here soon and experience all the fun for yourself!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom