Ocean Village Club R12, Ground floor unit, 2 pools, tennis & beach
The most relaxing beach vacation of your life awaits you at our Ocean Village Club R12 condo. We've got everything you need, so walk right in and make yourself at home! Conveniently located and spotlessly clean, our condo is a busy family's dream.
Our living area is designed for casual gatherings and downtime. Settle into our ultra-comfortable recliner, sprawl out on the couch (which converts to a sleeper for 2), or nestle into the loveseat. The large TV has cable, and the DVD player and VCR are ready to go. Decorated in ocean tones of white and blue, this room has a calming effect -- just what the family needs after a long day at the beach or amusement park!
The dining area is connected to the living space, keeping everyone close. Our glass-topped table for 4 with café chairs is the perfect venue not only for meals but for games. Plus, there is free wifi Internet at the Club House. So if you want to change your status on Facebook or settle one of the kids down with a video game, this is the place to do it. And there are two stools at the breakfast bar to pull up to the table for a full-family round of Uno!
Even the cook stays in the action at our condo. You will find our kitchen conveniently stocked with everything you need to prepare an elaborate feast! Full-sized appliances mean you only have to make one grocery store run -- there's plenty of space for all the goodies and drinks here! And with our microwave, blender, and coffee maker, it's easy to get in and out of the kitchen fast. Of course we've provided all the pots and pans, dishes and utensils, and assorted gadgets you could want. There's even a stacked washer and dryer behind a closet door, just waiting for those loads of wet towels and swimsuits!
One of the most important parts of any vacation is getting a good night's sleep, which is why you'll love our bedrooms. All of the pillows, linens, and blankets are provided (as are the towel sets in the bathrooms), and the beds are firm and comfy.
The master suite contains a super-comfortable queen-sized bed, TV, large dresser and closet, ceiling fan, two large windows, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. You really have room to stretch out and get comfortable here.
The second bedroom offers two twin beds, and lots of closet space. It's great for kids or friends -- lots of floor space for playing in a snug, friendly room. And the second full bathroom is convenient to this bedroom, so no one need disturb you in your master suite!
There is one more space at Ocean Village Club R12, and it may become your favorite: the lanai directly off the living room. This small outside room overlooks a large area of grassy lawn and pathways, and is a great place to bring your first cup of coffee in the morning. You really know you're close to the beach when you feel that revitalizing sea breeze!
Our condo is part of the gated Ocean Village Club community, so you are welcome to use all of the facilities found in this family-oriented complex. There are two swimming pools -- one that is heated during winter and another, very close to our condo, with a beautiful ocean view and lots of poolside lounging space. The complex also has clay tennis courts, shuffleboard, and a clubhouse with a fitness room, library, and guest computer. Help yourself!
At Ocean Village Club you're just minutes from downtown St. Augustine, and just a short drive from Orlando, Daytona, and other attractions. The beach itself is magnificent, with sugary white sands, rolling waves, and a front-row view of the sunrise. Rent all manner of watercraft nearby, bring your fishing poles and boogie boards, or simply beachcomb, sunbathe, and castle-build. You have a private walkway to the beach just steps from the condo!
Ocean Village Club R12 is your home base for a wonderful beach vacation. It's got all the homey touches that save you time and put you at ease. Come stay with us soon.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2