If you love splashing in sparkling water, our condo at Ocean Club II 34 gives you 2 options: the sugary sands of the beach just yards away, or a big swimming pool even closer! Make our comfy townhouse your destination for a fun and relaxing vacation.
Be sure to bring all the "big toys" you like on this trip, because our oversized garage houses not only your vehicle, our full-sized washer and dryer (a real godsend when everybody starts running out of clean clothes halfway through the trip!), but also any equipment you might wish to bring. Jet-skis, sea kayaks, bicycles, golf bags, fishing gear -- we have room for them all here!
Before you enter our townhouse, take a moment to admire the patio looking out over the grassy courtyard to the swimming pool. It's one of our favorite places at Ocean Club II 34, with its welcome shade, its tangy ocean breeze, and the background murmur of the waves. You may find yourself slipping out to enjoy a last glass of wine in the evening on this patio, or glimpsing streaks of color in the dawn sky.
Once you enter the living room, you know you've found a comfortable, cozy home away from home. The colors are warm and sunny, the couches luxurious, and the décor relaxed. Put some music into the DVD player, watch your family's favorite movie, or let the kids veg out a little in front of the TV. You're on vacation now, and your time is your own!
Just beyond the TV area is the dining room table, along with a very comfortable reading chair beneath a good lamp. (Sudoku addicts, beware!) The chairs around our table are cushioned and very roomy, just right for marathon games of Outburst after dinner. The table's a good size for jigsaw puzzles or a laptop. You've got free wireless Internet at Ocean Club Club House, so be sure to bring along a computer if you like.
The kitchen is the final section in this open-plan design, and although compact, it is fully stocked with all major and minor appliances, cookware, utensils, gadgets, and dishes. It's no exaggeration to say that you can prepare and serve a feast in this kitchen -- just add groceries! We think you'll appreciate the convenience of the microwave, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker, and ice maker, too, as you're on your way out of the house for another adventure.
Warm and welcoming living spaces are important, but even more critical to the success of your vacation is getting a good night's sleep. That's why we've taken such care with the beds and bedrooms at Ocean Club II 34. We want you to sleep soundly and late, and so you'll find the bedrooms immaculately clean and neat, with soft carpeting for tired feet. All of the linens, blankets, pillows, and towel sets are provided for you here at Ocean Club II 34, so you don't have to worry about packing extras.
The master bedroom contains an ultra-comfortable queen-size bed, plenty of dresser and closet space, and access to the sundeck through sliding glass doors. The master bath is en suite, with a walk-in shower. Spacious and homey, this suite is a haven to return to after a busy day.
The second bedroom contains matching twin beds and access to the covered balcony overlooking the grounds and swimming pool. A cozy room, it is very convenient to the second bathroom, which features both a bathtub and a shower. And if you need more sleeping space, the living room couch unfolds into a bed for 2.
You will love staying at Ocean Club. It's a small condo complex with 2 swimming pools and convenient beach access. The beach is less than a minute's walk from your front door, and the pool is even closer, with plenty of lounging space. St. Augustine Beach is family friendly, with a wide strip of white sand, great waves, good fishing, and spectacular sunrises. You simply won't want to leave!
At Ocean Club, you're just minutes away from world-class golf courses, shopping, dining, and sightseeing. St. Augustine is just 8 minutes away, and Orlando merely an hour and a half. The Intracoastal Waterway is just around the bend. Come stay at Ocean Club II 34
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay 1 week, *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Phone in Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Library
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room