Bright and breezy, Ocean Village Club Q12 offers convenient access to the beach, all the amenities of our fun, family-oriented condo community, and the comforts of home in a spotlessly clean, well-appointed setting. It's ideal for your next beach vacation! Plus, this condo has free wifi Internet inside.
Located on the ground floor of the closest building in the complex to the beach, Ocean Village Club Q12 sleeps 4 and entertains at least 6, with an open-plan living area that keeps everyone in the action. Let yourself stretch out on our well-padded, comfy white-wicker sofa, or in one of two oversized padded chairs. Our TV has cable, and there are a VCR and DVD player as well. For the game players in the group, our glass-topped table seats 6 and is the ideal shape for a big raucous Monopoly showdown!
The Florida sunshine and invigorating ocean breezes are just a step away, thanks to a big sliding glass door and ceiling fan in the living room. No matter what season you stay, Ocean Village Club Q12 is always fresh and airy!
A breakfast bar separates the dining table from the kitchen, with 3 padded stools so diners can keep the cook company. Not that much help is needed -- our fully stocked kitchen contains everything you need to whip up a quick meal or prepare a culinary masterpiece. The appliances are all full-sized, so you can stock up at the grocery store, then never worry about shopping again. (And if you should run out of something, well . . . that must be the signal that it's time to eat out!) Don't worry about packing those "emergency" supplies, such as a corkscrew or can opener. Our kitchen is stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils galore!
Adjacent to the kitchen is the laundry area, with a stacked washer and dryer. Perfect for those last-minute loads before the big trip to Disney or Marine Land!
You'll look forward to retiring to the master bedroom each night. Our queen-sized bed is ultra-comfortable, and his-and-her lamps keep both sides of the bed happy. There's a TV in here for some late-night viewing, as well as an en-suite full bathroom. You'll love the bold decor and easy style of these rooms.
The second bedroom contains two twin beds, another TV, and easy access to the second full bathroom. Plenty of room for everyone to spread out their belongings and make themselves at home.
But if staying indoors isn't your style, you might find yourself spending a lot of time on our patio. It overlooks a wide grassy courtyard, with the muffled sound of the ocean and the smell of the salt spray. The patio is a great place for al fresco dining, quiet reading time, and sunset-gazing.
And once you're outside, consider spending some time at the Ocean Village Club complex in between adventures. Two swimming pools are yours to use anytime -- one that is heated during winter, the other very close to Q12, with a brilliant ocean view, plenty of poolside lounging, and a warm whirlpool for tired muscles! We've also got tennis and shuffleboard courts, a complete fitness center, and barbeque grills near the picnic tables on our grounds. These big grassy spaces are intended to be used, so break out the Frisbee or the football and have fun!
Our Clubhouse also offers a lending library, and a guest computer.
When it's time to visit the beach, just stroll over on our private walkway. It puts you right onto the soft white sands, where there is enough space to play games, fly kites, and beachcomb to your heart's content. Older kids will love the waves, while little ones appreciate the tidepools. Everyone will enjoy hunting for shells and watching the spectacular sunrise and sunset!
Here at Ocean Village Club Q12, you're in the heart of vacationland, with a comfortable home and all the activities and scenery you could imagine. Make our condo part of your next vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2