Located in an oceanfront resort with swimming pools, tennis, a fitness center and more, our delightful condo at Ocean Village Club D15 is well appointed and convenient to so many sightseeing destinations. It's the perfect launch pad for your vacation!
Our condo is on the ground floor, making access easy anytime you want to stroll over to the beach (less than 5 minutes away via our private walkway over the dunes) or hop in the car for world-class golf, shopping, and dining, all just around the corner. You're near the entrance to this family-oriented condo complex, so road trips are a snap!
The lanai is our link between the cool, restful indoor décor of the condo and the bright, busy complex outdoors. Shaded and breezy, it contains comfortable seating and a view of the grassy grounds. Parking is very convenient nearby, so it's easy to move in and out.
Our living area is cozy, with a very comfortable couch and easy chair grouped around our large TV with VCR and DVD player. After a busy day at the beach or on the road, it's a treat to return to this calm space for some much-needed downtime!
The design of our condo is open-plan, so the dining area just past the living room also has a view outdoors, through the lanai. You will love our sturdy tiled table, just right for playing games and setting up the laptop as well as dining in style. (You have free wireless Internet at Ocean Village Club House, so you're never out of touch.)
And whether you're planning on doing some home cooking or relying on restaurant fare this vacation, our kitchen has everything you need to prepare and serve a feast. Full-size appliances and all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you could ask for enable you to do as much or as little cooking as you like. Even if you're mainly relying on the microwave, coffee maker, blender, icemaker, and dishwasher, it's great to know that you can always entertain here at Ocean Village Club D15!
The living space at our condo is open and friendly, with everyone included in the action whether they're on the lanai or in the kitchen, but the sleeping space is private, soothing, and quiet. You'll get a great night's sleep here, and we won't feel the condo has done its job unless you oversleep at least once!
The bedroom boasts a queen-size bed, his-and-her lamps, and plenty of closet space, as well as separate access to the lanai for a moonlight glass of wine with a little stargazing. You will find this room ultra-comfortable and soothing. And should you need to sleep 1 or 2 more people, our couch in the living room converts to a bed.
The full bathroom contains both a bathtub and shower option, and is sparkling clean. Convenient to the bedroom, it has enough room for you to spread out your toiletries. Make yourself at home at Ocean Village Club D15!
One corner of the bathroom is devoted to our stacked washer and dryer. Pack light for your stay -- you can always toss your clothes into the wash as you leave for the day and not worry about them until you get back. In addition, all of the linens, towels, pillows, and blankets you will need at Ocean Village Club D15 are provided for you, so save your suitcase space for more beach novels and games!
But the best part about our condo is its location. You will enjoy all the amenities of the Ocean Village Club complex, from the picnic areas with BBQ grills to the lending library. And the ocean is just steps away, with spectacular sunrises, pure white sands, and rolling waves.
At Ocean Village Club D15 you're convenient to the Intracoastal Waterway as well, with its inlets and nature trails. Watercraft of all type is available to rent here, and fresh seafood is on offer at every restaurant and snack bar. It's beach living at its best -- and just a short drive from major attractions, from Disney World to historic St. Augustine.
Come stay at Ocean Village Club D15. You'll love the convenience, coziness, and comfort. Make it your home base for an unforgettably fun vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday