Enjoy spectacular sunrises and long, lazy days on the white sands of St. Augustine Beach at our ground-floor, oceanfront condo at Barefoot Trace 115. Spacious and boasting the latest appliances, it has the comforts of home in a great location!
The showplace of the condo -- and the first place you're likely to settle in; it's irresistible! -- is our wide, covered deck directly facing the ocean. You'll welcome the mix of sunshine and shade here, and love the feel of the salty breezes cutting through the balmy Florida air. You have a panoramic view of the grassy landscaping at Barefoot Trace, the private wooden boardwalk over the dunes down to the beach, and of course the sparkling blue surf itself!
The patio is a great place first thing in the morning, when the sea birds wheel past to fish for their breakfast in the tide; at noon, when the sea is its brightest and you can watch swimmers bobbing in the surf; and in late afternoon, when the colors change and the first cooler notes enter the air. Prepare to see pelicans, terns, and much more, not to mention the occasional school of dolphins playfully swimming past! The dunes are also full of wildlife, so bring your binoculars, your Peterson's Guides, and your camera!
But the best thing about Barefoot Trace 115 is that even when it's time to go indoors, you don't have to leave the view behind. The sliding glass doors looking out to the ocean occupy almost the entire front wall of the open-plan living and dining area, giving you a lovely view even from way back in the kitchen!
Our living room is designed for comfort and relaxation. Sink into the recliner or loll on the long couch. (It unfolds into a bed for 2, giving a couple of lucky people in your group a front-row seat for the sunrise!) A big flat-screen TV in an entertainment center stands ready to play your favorite movie, should you decide for a quiet night "in" after all your revels on the beach or in the city. The ceiling fan keeps the cool air circulating, and everything is so pleasant and calm after the excitement of the day.
The dining area is adjacent to the living space, so your group can stay together even while some people gravitate to the TV and others break out the Rummikub at the table. This glass-topped table for 6 is lovely for meals, but most often these get eaten out (St. Augustine's restaurants are simply fabulous!) or carried out to the patio. So convert it into a computer table (you have free wireless Internet here, after all) or game center. Everyone will enjoy a round of Crazy Eights after dinner!
Speaking of dinner, if you do decide to prepare a few homemade meals, you'll be rewarded by the newly remodeled, thoroughly pleasant kitchen at Barefoot Trace 115. We have stocked the cupboards with cookware, utensils, and dishes galore, so you turn that freshly-caught fish into a feast! The stainless-steel side-by-side offers ice and water in the door, which keeps the kids from opening it 20 times an hour, and the granite counter is nicely cool to the touch as you chop veggies or mix a blender full of frosty drinks for the gang. So nice to have all the time-savers you rely on here, from coffeemaker and toaster oven to microwave!
Another jewel in the crown of this condo is the master suite. Boasting a king-sized bed, flat-screen TV, and huge window with ocean views, it's a sanctuary of quiet and repose after a day with the whole group. And the en-suite bath contains a walk-in shower and granite-topped vanity!
The second bedroom is spacious and welcoming, with 2 twin beds, a flat-screen TV, and plenty of room for toys and projects. This room is convenient to the 2nd bathroom, which contains both a bathtub and shower option. Remember, all linens and towels are provided for you here -- along with a washer and dryer right in the condo for your use!
The livin' is always easy at Barefoot 115, a family friendly resort with a big swimming pool, tennis courts, & shuffleboard. Make friends, keep the whole group entertained, and have the time of your life.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules.
*** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Bedroom #2