Ocean Village Club i33, 3rd Floor, Elevator, 42" Hdtv, Blue-Ray, Wifi in unit
Relax island-style in our charming condo at Ocean Village Club I33. With a private balcony boasting sweeping views of a grassy lawn and sparkling swimming pool, you'll enjoy the murmur of the ocean and fresh sea breeze as a backdrop to all your adventures! And now, this condo also includes wifi right inside the unit a new 42" HDTV and a blue-ray/dvd player.
The white wicker and ocean blue décor of this condo remind you that you're just yards from the Atlantic Ocean, celebrating the time of your life at a beachside resort. Ocean Village Club is family-friendly, with 2 pools, tennis and shuffleboard courts, a fitness center, picnic areas, and private beach access via a walkway over the dunes. Between the beach and the resort, there's always something new to try!
Our condo is located on the third floor of a building just steps from beach access. Designed for rest and relaxation, it offers a light and airy living area with a large TV with VCR and DVD player, a cushiony couch, and a pair of ultra-comfortable recliners. New sea-blue carpeting is soft on hot, tired "beach" feet, and a silent ceiling fan keeps the cool air moving. What an oasis of comfort at the end of a long day in the sun!
The dining area is attached to the living room, which works out nicely when part of your group wants to watch a movie while others would prefer to play dominoes. Our glass-topped table for 4 is a great place for group activities, and the little side table for 2 makes the perfect laptop station. You have free wireless Internet at the Ocean Village Club House, so you'll never be out of touch with friends.
When it's time to fry up the catch of the day, brew the first cup of coffee in the morning, or serve up a round of frosty blender drinks, our kitchen will delight you. Stocked with full-size appliances and all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you'd need to prepare a feast, it's got all the time-saving gadgets you need to get out of the kitchen and back in the action even faster. A microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, blender, and icemaker make short work of any culinary chore, so you can be out the door and on your way.
The kitchen even features a stacked washer and dryer in one corner, just in case you need to run a load of towels or dry the kids' swimsuits for a last-minute dip in the pool before bed.
Speaking of bed, you're going to get a great night's sleep all vacation long in our quiet, cozy bedrooms. The master suite features a queen-size bed, TV, his-and-her lamps, plenty of closet space, and a en suite master bath with a walk-in shower. This room accesses the balcony via a sliding glass door, so feel free to slip out for a moonlight moment!
The second bedroom offers matching twin beds and is convenient to the second full bathroom, with both a bathtub and shower option. If you need to sleep a couple of additional people, the sofa in the living room unfolds into a bed for 2. And since all linens, blankets, pillows, and towels are provided for you at Ocean Village Club I33, you can pack light for this vacation. We've got you covered!
But the best part of Ocean Village Club I33 is the location. You're just yards away from St. Augustine Beach here, with its wide, family-friendly sands, rolling waves, and showstopping sunrises. Beachcombers, fishermen, surfers, and sunbathers alike enjoy this beach, and you're going to love it.
At Ocean Village Club, you're just minutes away from the Intracoastal Waterway as well, with its quiet inlets, unspoiled nature, and hiking trails. Rent watercraft (or bring your own!) and explore a beautiful bit of natural Florida!
World-class golf, sightseeing, dining, and shopping surround you here at St. Augustine Beach, and major attractions are just a short drive away. Come stay at Ocean Village Club I33, and mix all the excitement of this part of the coast with as much relaxation as you want! You're going to love it.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2