Come for the location and stay for the comfort! Our ground-floor condo at Ocean Village Club F16 is just yards away from a heated swimming pool, in a gated resort with all the amenities. You'll feel right at home, and will love your relaxing, fun vacation!
Our condo is designed to put you in the beach mood, with white wicker furniture and lots of open space. The couch converts into a sleeper for 2, but during the day it's the perfect place to sprawl out and enjoy downtime, either looking through the sliding glass door to our patio and the grounds beyond, watching TV, or listening to music on the DVD player. There's room for the whole family in this room, so make yourself at home!
The living space of our condo is open-plan, creating an airy, light feel. The dining table is just past the TV area, with 4 chairs, and beyond that is our kitchen. This layout is great for keeping everyone together but not too crowded. The TV crowd can gravitate to the living room, while the game players or laptop users can take over the table and the cooks fix snacks and drinks in the kitchen, all within easy earshot of one another.
You'll love the kitchen at Ocean Village Club F16. Compact yet fully stocked with every major and minor appliance you could ask for, it's a gourmet chef's dream. We have all the cookware, dishes, and utensils needed to prepare and serve a feast, but even if you only use is the blender, microwave, and coffee maker, you'll appreciate the convenience and sparkling cleanliness of this kitchen! And if you've ever been stranded in a rental without a can opener or corkscrew, you'll know just how important all those drawersful of gadgets really are!
Tucked away in a closet off to one side of the kitchen are our washer and dryer, conveniently stacked to save space, and just waiting for those emergency loads of clothes when you can put off doing the laundry no longer.
All this living space may be very open and united, but the sleeping space at Ocean Village Club F16 is just the opposite: private, quiet, and calm. The master suite pampers you with a comfy queen-sized bed with new memory foam mattress, sliding glass doors to the patio, and an en-suite bathroom, which contains both a bathtub and a shower. Very spacious, this area is your retreat after a busy day in the sun.
The second bedroom is cozy and snug, with two twin beds and memory foam mattesses. The second bathroom is very convenient to this room, and of course here at Ocean Village Club F16, all the linens, pillows, blankets, and towels are provided, so you have everything you need to settle down for a wonderful night's sleep.
And when you wake, go straight to our patio, right outside the living room and master bedroom. Adjacent to the heated swimming pool, it's a fantastic place to sip your first cup of coffee, sniff the salty ocean breeze, and realize that the Atlantic is just yards away! If you get up early enough, you'll still see traces of the sunrise.
There are countless activities and sights in the Ocean Village Club complex, but the one you'll probably want to start with is our private walkway to the beach. This path takes you over the beautiful sand dunes and right onto the sugary white sands of St. Augustine Beach. A family-friendly beach, it's the perfect place for sports and games of all kinds, sunbathing, fishing, beachcombing, and sandcastle building. It's also your front-row seat for the sunrise!
Inside the Ocean Village Club complex, there are plenty of things for the whole family to enjoy. In addition to the pool just outside your door, there is a large oceanview pool and plenty of lounging space; two tennis courts; a fitness center at the clubhouse; picnic tables and charcoal barbeques; a lending library; and even shuffleboard courts! (There is also free wireless Internet service at the Club House).
This beachfront resort is just minutes from the Intracoastal Waterway, St. Augustine, and many golf courses. You're right at the heart of everything at Ocean Village Club.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom