As refreshing as ice cream on an August afternoon, our light and bright condo at Ocean Village Club I26 will renew your spirits and lift your mood. Located just yards from the Atlantic with a private balcony and plenty of space, it is a vacationer's dream!
From the balcony you have a wide view of the grassy courtyard at this family-oriented oceanside complex, as well as the swimming pool with beach view. You'll enjoy watching the sunrise from this balcony, and eating al fresco in the long, balmy evenings. The stargazing's pretty good, too!
Enter our condo through the sliding glass door from your private balcony and red-and-white décor with a beach theme greets you. Our white wicker furniture is light and comfortable, with footstools and reclining chairs encouraging you to put your feet up and relax. Gather the whole family in the living area to watch a movie after a busy day sightseeing, and you'll appreciate the peace and tranquility of Ocean Village Club I26.
Our dining area adjoins the living room, with a table for 6 and 3 more stools pulled up to the breakfast bar. There's room for everyone in your party plus friends in this area, and the table makes a great place to play games or set up the computer. (You have complimentary wireless Internet at the Ocean Village Club House.) Better yet, push back the chairs and serve dinner buffet-style, so folks can carry it to the balcony or living room, as they prefer. Everything is informal and easy in our convenient open-plan condo.
The kitchen is a delight for a busy family on the go, with all the time-savers -- microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, blender -- you need to get everyone out of the door and on to the next adventure each morning. Of course, if you need to cook a real meal, you'll find everything you need in this kitchen, from pots and pans to dishes, utensils, and gadgets galore. There is even a washer and dryer stacked in one corner to tackle those dirty towels and damp swimsuits!
Getting a good night's sleep is critical to the success of your vacation, which is another reason you'll love Ocean Village Club I26. The bedrooms and baths were designed to pamper, and we've thrown in all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towels you'll need as well. Don't worry about packing any of this stuff -- it's taken care of!
The master bedroom features a luxurious king-size bed, large TV, walk-in closet, access to the balcony, and en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. You may find yourself looking forward to this retreat all day, no matter how much fun you're having at the beach or on the golf course. The atmosphere is soothing and calm, inviting you to "forget" the alarm clock and let everyone sleep late one morning. Very, very late.
The second bedroom offers charming twin beds, a large TV, plenty of closet space, and a cozy ambience just right for naptime as well as bedtime. The second full bathroom, with both a bathtub and shower option, is located just outside the door to this bedroom, so it's convenient to everyone. And the sofa in the living room unfolds into a sleeper for 2, just in case you need a little more bed space.
When you stay at Ocean Village Club, you have access to all the amenities of this complex. Tennis and shuffleboard courts, 2 swimming pools (1 heated in winter), a fitness center, BBQ grills and picnic tables, a library, guest computer, and reservable event room are all at your disposal. Best of all are the private walkways to the beach. You're just a few steps from one at Ocean Village Club I26!
The sugary white sands and rolling blue waves of St. Augustine Beach are irresistible. This family-friendly beach attracts surfers, sunbathers, beachcombers, fishermen, and kite flyers. The sunrise is spectacular here. And should you ever tire of the scenery, the Intracoastal Waterway is nearby with secluded inlets and a maze of nature trails.
Ocean Village Club I26 is minutes away from world-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing. Come to the heart of vacation countr
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, Flat TV-Living Room