Enjoy a sweeping view of ocean, dunes, and sky from the balcony of Beachcomber?s Bungalow, our condo at Ocean Village Club Q36. From the quaint bistro table you'll feel the salt spray, bask in the warm breeze, and feel every bit of stress melt away!
We can?t guarantee the gorgeous rainbow shown in the photo taken from our balcony recently, but you?ll feel as though you?re over the moon every day at Beachcomber?s Bungalow. The condo is well appointed and thoroughly stocked with kitchenware, fresh linens and towels, and all the major appliances you need for an easy and convenient vacation (and yes, we do mean a washer/dryer, a microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, ice and water in the door of the fridge ? you get the idea!).
To complete the carefree atmosphere, Beachcomber?s Bungalow is decorated in vintage-look beach style. Distressed furniture, nautical knickknacks, and pastel island colors create a feeling of relaxed oceanfront living you?ll love! Put your cares far behind you and give in to the magic of stress-free, fun beach life!
You will find yourself drawn to the balcony, first last and always. It?s covered, giving you a break from the overhead sun, but light spills in from the front, so you can always get as little or as much sun as you like. In addition to the safety rail, we?ve added a layer of fine mesh along the base to keep the balcony totally safe. And the European café-style iron bistro table is a great place to enjoy that first cup of coffee in the morning (if you get up early, you might catch the spectacular sunrise over the ocean!), that midafternoon breather (frosty beverage, anyone?) and a final glass of wine before bed.
The best part about the balcony is that you don?t have to leave the view behind when you go indoors. Throw the drapes open wide and enjoy the vast blue sky and sparkling oceanfront swimming pool through the sliding glass doors even when you?re in the living and dining area of Beachcomber?s Bungalow. You never forget you?re within sight of the Atlantic!
Our open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area gives you plenty of space while still allowing everyone in the group to stay together. The couch and futon (which flattens out into a comfy bed for 2, by the way) are likely to induce afternoon naps, which is just fine. The flat-screen TV with cable, VCR, and DVD player will make sure you don?t miss the big game, and the big round dinner table doubles as a game and puzzle surface.
Foodies and non-cooks alike will enjoy the spotless kitchen at the condo. It is galley-style and decorated to be light and bright, with the washer and dryer in one corner and a long serving hatch opening into the dining space. If you have no intention of lifting a spatula or turning on a burner this vacation, so be it ? stock up on drinks and snacks, and use the appliances just to reheat that delicious restaurant takeout! But if you do like the occasional homecooked treat, you?ll find all the equipment you need here to fillet fish, bake cookies, blend a pitcher of margaritas, or roast a turkey ? whatever you like!
There are 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths at Beachcomber?s Bungalow. The master suite is fabulous, with a deluxe king-sized bed, a flat screen TV, and an en-suite bath including a walk-in tiled shower. The second bedroom offers 2 twin-sized beds and is convenient to the second bath, which has both a shower and tub option. And don?t forget about that futon for ?sleepovers? or overnight guests! It has the best view of the sunrise!
Parties larger than 6 or pairs of families can also rent the adjoining condominium Q35.
Beachcomber?s Bungalow is simply a treat for your next St. Augustine vacation. With the beach just steps away in one direction and every resort amenity imaginable in the others, you?ll have to force yourself to leave Ocean Village Club to go to the historic Old City and explore all the sightseeing destinations of this area! Great golf, world-class shopping and terrific dining await you. Come have the time of your life in northeast Florida!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 futon sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Library
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom