You'll feel as though you're living on a cloud in our light-as-air condo at Ocean Village Club P16. Sporting tones of ivory and pale blue, this pristine ground-floor flat is the perfect place to unwind while enjoying all the fun of our oceanfront complex! And, recently updated with new flooring, in unit wifi, and new HDTVs that support Netflix.
Spotlessly clean and beautifully appointed, our condo offers you plenty of space, all the modern conveniences. This unit has unlimited telephone service to the U.S. and Canada as well as in unit Wireless Internet in a calm, relaxing ambience. The living room sets the tone, with a recliner, a new capacious couch and matching loveseat, glass-topped coffee table, and beach-themed artwork. The large sliding glass doors can fill this room with warm sunlight. Kick off your shoes and settle down in front of our 42 inch HDTV for some much-needed downtime!
The living area continues in this open-plan design with a dining area. Our rectangular glass-topped table seats 4 comfortably. After dinner, clear the dishes and break out the dominoes. Or check in with your laptop, spread out a big map of the Magic Kingdom in all its glory, or let the kids color to their hearts' content. It's a great all-purpose space.
Whether cooking is your passion or a mere duty, you will love the convenience of our well-stocked kitchen. Everything is right at hand, from full-sized appliances to all the countertop time-savers (microwave, blender, coffee maker, and so on), not to mention the full complement of cookware, dishes, and utensils. If you're looking to save money by eating in on this vacation, you'll really appreciate how effortless our kitchen makes preparing even the biggest meals! And while you're at it, toss a load of towels and bathing suits into the washer or dryer, neatly stacked at one end of the kitchen. Done!
Our living area is geared for togetherness, but the sleeping areas are wonderfully private. The master bedroom is a glorious retreat, with a king-sized bed, comfy easy chair (great for reading in, as the sunshine spills over your shoulder and warms the back of your neck!), large closet, LCD TV, ceiling fan, and huge window. This is a lovely room, designed to make you linger in the morning. Still not ready to get dressed? --The master bathroom is en suite, with a separate powder room area and both a bathtub and a shower.
The second bedroom contains two soft and cozy twin beds, 32 inch HDTV, a spacious closet, a fun reading chair, ceiling fan, and another large window. You can make the room quite dark if little ones need a nap and then open the shades as the kids sleep so that the morning sun helps them wake up with a smile!
There's a full bathroom for the second bedroom as well, with a tub, shower, and nice granite counter. Plenty of room for storage in our condo!
As light and airy as our condo is, there's no substitute for Florida sunshine. Find it on our lanai, a screened-in outdoor room overlooking the lush lawn. This is a great place for children to play and grown-ups to chat, invigorated by the salty sea breeze. Take your after-dinner drinks out into the screened lanai and watch the final light fade from the sky.
Ocean Village Club P16 is part of a vibrant gated condominium community with many amenities waiting for you. Our building is just steps away from the ocean view swimming pool. The private beach walkway is also close -- just step up onto the path and you're on the sands in seconds! From our condo you can hear the murmur of the waves, reminding you of the Atlantic just yards away.
The Ocean Village Club complex includes a second pool, heated during the winter, as well as clay tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, picnic tables and BBQ grills. Our grassy lawns are there for you to toss a Frisbee or play a pick-up game of tag football. Or visit the Clubhouse, which has a complete fitness center, game room, library, free Wi-Fi access and guest computer at your disposal.
You're just 5 miles from historic district of St. Augustine.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per owner *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom