Ocean Village Club E17, Ground Floor Unit, with 42" Hdtv & Wifi in unit
Located at the center of a fun, family-oriented resort on the shores of the beach, our condo at Ocean Village Club E17 is your launch pad for the best vacation of your life. Comfortable and roomy, it's a great place to rest and relax between adventures!
We're on the ground floor, so running in and out all day is no problem! Pop the kids over to the pool for one more dip before naptime; dash over to the clubhouse to borrow a novel to read on the beach; Everything is close and easy here!
Our living room is a great way to enjoy some downtime between road trips and beach excursions. The sectional couch is ultra-comfortable, with 3 throw pillows in case that 5-minute break becomes a half-hour nap. Our large 42" HDTV with Blue Ray/DVD player is just perfect for watching your favorite movies and shows, and the ceiling fan keeps a cool breeze blowing to counter the sunshine streaming in from the sliding glass door. There is also wifi in the condo.
The dining area just beyond the living room will probably become the family command center, for not only is it convenient for dining, it's also the perfect size for playing board games or cards. (You're connected with free wireless Internet at inside this unit.) So tuck the Jenga into your suitcase and plan for some happy family gatherings "at home" this vacation!
Whether you're planning to cook in or eat out, you'll appreciate our fully equipped kitchen. We've got everything you need to prepare and serve a feast, right down to the can opener and carving knife! And if takeout and frosty beverages are more your style, you'll get a lot of use out of the microwave, blender, coffee maker, and icemaker. Fill up the fridge with drinks and snacks and you're all set!
One closet in the kitchen is dedicated to a stacked washer and dryer, which may cut your packing needs in half. Anytime you need to run some towels or toss in a quick load on your way out the door, you can get it done without leaving the condo. What a boon on vacation, when you want to make the most of every minute!
Speaking of minutes, you may find them pleasantly melting away -- especially those early-morning ones -- when you sleep at Ocean Village Club E17. The bedrooms are completely stocked with linens, blankets, and pillows (as are the bathrooms with towel sets), and the beds are ultra-comfortable. Everyone sleeps well here, which is so important during a busy vacation.
The master suite will spoil you with a queen-size bed, 32" HDTV, sliding glass door access to the patio, plenty of dresser and closet space, and an en suite bathroom. You'll love sleeping late and waking to the privacy of your own suite! The bathroom contains a separate powder room area, and offers a walk in shower.
The second bedroom features 2 twin beds in a snug room with a full bathroom just beyond the door. And the couch in the living room opens into a bed for 2, so you can sleep 6 very comfortably here at Ocean Village Club E17.
When it's time for a breath of fresh air, step out onto our patio. With casual seating and a view of the grounds, it's a lovely reminder that the ocean is just beyond the dunes. You can smell the sea air and feel that tangy breeze here, which makes the patio a pleasant place for stargazing.
The Ocean Village Club complex is enjoyable for all ages, with 2 swimming pools (1 heated in winter, the other boasting an ocean view), tennis and shuffleboard courts, a fitness center, lending library, guest computer, picnic tables, and charcoal grills. Best of all, it has private access to the beach, just a stroll away!
Family-friendly St. Augustine Beach is endlessly fun and beautiful, and when you seek quieter waters, the Intracoastal Waterway is just minutes away, with inlets and nature trails. Fine dining, shopping, and sightseeing are very close in historic St. Augustine, and major attractions are just a car ride away from Ocean Village Club E17.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, WiFi BlueRay/ DVD Player
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom