Welcome home to St. Augustine Beach! In our oceanview condo at Ocean Village Club O18, you'll settle right in to living just yards away from the Atlantic Ocean! Whether you're lounging poolside or strolling on the beach at sunrise, you're going to love it!
Welcome home to St. Augustine Beach! In our ocean view condo at Ocean Village Club O18, you'll settle right in to living just yards away from the Atlantic Ocean! Whether you're lounging poolside or strolling on the beach at sunrise, you're going to love it!
Located on the ground floor of a family-oriented gated condo community with two pools, tennis and shuffleboard courts, a fitness center, library, guest computer, and event room, Ocean Village Club O18 puts you right in the heart of the action. But the best part is the private walkway over the dunes and down to the sugary sands of the beach. It's just steps away from your door!
Our condo is designed for comfort and convenience. The living area is quite big, with a very soft couch (which converts into a bed for 2) and a big, irresistible recliner. Our large HDTV and DVD player keeps the family entertained along with TV?s in each bedroom, while the sliding glass doors let sunshine pour in, and offer a great view of the pool and, beyond it, the ocean itself.
Step onto our lanai right off the living room and you'll inhale that fabulous fresh ocean breeze and see the waves glinting in the distance! You may find yourself lingering on the lanai as the sun sets and the first cool air moves through.
Mealtimes are easy and fun at Ocean Village Club O18, with big padded chairs that roll right up to the oval table. When it's time for some family togetherness, turn off the TV, put on your favorite music, and play a few rounds of Hearts at the table.
The kitchen stays in the action, thanks to a low, wide counter that doubles as a breakfast bar. Fully appointed with spic-and-span appliances, cookware, dishes, and utensils, it has everything you need to fry up the catch of the day, make fruity blender drinks for the whole gang, or prepare an elaborate meal. There's even a washer and dryer, stacked, for those emergency loads.
And while the living area of Ocean Village Club O18 keeps everyone in the action, the sleeping area makes sure that everyone has quiet and privacy. Our master suite is simply lovely, with an ultra-luxurious king-size bed, HDTV, and plenty of storage space. The bathroom is en suite.
The second bedroom makes the most of the space by mounting the TV high in the corner, so both people in the twin beds can see it. There is lots of closet space here, and some open floor in case the kids want to spread out their toys. The second bathroom, with both a shower and tub, is convenient to this bedroom.
Not that you will be spending too much time sleeping -- there's simply too much to do! In addition to all the amenities of the Ocean Village Club complex, the beach is just minutes away. It's a wide, family-friendly stretch of coastline, with good waves for surfing or riding, plenty of treasures to discover at low tide, and a perfect view of the sunrise each morning.
If you want a change of venue, do pay a visit to the Intracoastal Waterway, with its maze of inlets and nature trails. It's great for kayaking, boating, hiking, and biking!
Of course, here at Ocean Village Club O14, you're very close to major attractions from Orlando to Daytona. There's world-class shopping and great restaurants just minutes away, and all the sightseeing you could desire. You will love the location, and our condo puts you right in the center. Come stay here and find out just how much there is to love about vacationing at St. Augustine Beach!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom