You'll love the comfort and character of our condo at Ocean Village Club D23. We?ve got plenty of space to sleep the whole family plus a few drop-ins, every modern convenience, and the ideal location for enjoying the beach as well as area attractions!
Step into our cool-toned, tiled living room and make yourself right at home. Between our sink-into-bliss loveseat and a wide reading chair with matching padded footstool (a great spot to gather the little ones for bedtime stories), you'll feel more relaxed at once. Turn on the TV, pop a movie into the VCR or DVD player, or pop open the laptop at our glass-topped table made for 2. If you're traveling with a group and everyone wants to do different things, this room can accommodate you. Sports fans in front of the TV, readers on the chair, game-players at the table!
Of course, someone has to keep all these folks refreshed and hydrated, so it's a good thing our kitchen is part of the action. A wide granite serving counter seems just made for tall frosted glasses filled with something delicious from the blender, a big bowl of popcorn, or even the catch of the day, straight from the Atlantic to your serving dish!
And if you're a serious cook, you'll find everything you need right at hand in our kitchen. The fridge is big enough to hold all the drinks and goodies your family loves, while the full-sized range, double sink, and dishwasher get the job done. We've got everything from a coffee maker to a microwave, icemaker, and toaster to make those kitchen tasks faster and easier. And all the cookware, dishes, and utensils are in place for the most complicated culinary feats . . . even if all you want to do is open up the takeout!
When it's time to get away from all the activity, our two bedrooms sleep 5 comfortably, and the loveseat in the living room converts to a sleeper for another 2 people. The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed guaranteed to give you a good night's sleep, plus a large TV, his-and-her lamps, a generous dresser and a whirring ceiling fan. The walls are painted a lovely shade of light cinnamon, very restful!
The master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom with both a shower and a tub. The granite countertops continue in here, and you'll love our jazzy animal-print theme! It continues in the second bedroom, which offers one twin bed and a set of bunkbeds, plus a half-bath with an adjoining stacked washer and dryer.
The inside space at Ocean Village Club D23 is homey and comfortable, but there's also a bit of the outdoors to enjoy at our condo! The patio, open on two sides (we're an end unit), is ideal for enjoying the morning paper or chatting the night away. You can smell that enticing ocean air!
Ocean Village Club is a large condo community with tennis courts, two sparkling swimming pools (one very near you, which is heated in winter; the other with an ocean view!), picnic areas with charcoal grills, shuffleboard courts, and a clubhouse featuring a guest computer, and library. Have fun trying out all the fun things to do here, right outside your front door! (There is also free wireless Internet service at the Club House)
The beach is just a quick stroll away down our private walkway. It takes you over the dunes and right onto the ultimate playground, our white-sand beach.
Sunrise is one of the best times to be on the beach, so plan for at least one early-morning adventure! You'll get first pick of the treasures brought in by the tide, you'll see plenty of shore and water birds fishing for their breakfast, and best of all, you'll get to watch the dawn from the best seat in the house!
Our family-friendly beach is ideal for any activity . . . or none at all, which is what beach blankets are for! Watercraft is available to rent nearby, and the Intracoastal Waterway is just at your back, with plenty of hiking trails and inlets to be explored. You're just a short trip by car to fine dining, amazing shopping, and all the attractions.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (1 Bunk Bed, 1 Twin)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom