When you stay at Spanish Trace 232, not only are you just yards from St. Augustine Beach, but you can also stop for a swim in a large pool during your short walk to the beach?s sugary white sands. That?s right: Both a spectacular pool and one of Florida?s best beaches?and so much more!?are just steps away.
Spanish Trace 232 is part of a beautifully maintained gated community. In addition to the centrally located pool, you?ll be able to enjoy the complex?s lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, and horseshoe pits?not to mention the sound of lapping waves and crisp ocean breezes rustling through the palm trees as you relax on the balcony just off the unit?s living room.
Like the rest of Spanish Trace 232, the living area was designed with comfort, convenience, and casual elegance in mind. There?s enough room for the whole family to sink into the plush couches and chairs and watch a movie on the large-screen HDTV with DVD player and surround-sound stereo system. You can unfold the sofa into a bed for 2, enabling up to 8 people to spend the night.
Just beyond the sitting area is our dining table, with a nice view of the courtyard and plenty of space. There?s also a breakfast table in the kitchen--and you'll find yourself taking many meals outdoors to the patio anyway!--so feel free to devote one of the tables to games, computers (you have free wireless Internet at Spanish Trace 232), or the kids' projects. No vacation is complete without a family night, so break out the Monopoly, the jigsaw puzzles, and the coloring books, and have a fun evening in!
Snacks and drinks are close at hand in our fully appointed kitchen. All you add is groceries: we've got all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you could ask for to prepare anything from a pitcher of frosty blender drinks to a three-course feast. The cool tiled floors and gleaming appliances make our kitchen appealing even to those who prefer making reservations to making dinner.
While the living and dining area is open and connected (so convenient when keeping an eye on the little ones), the bedrooms at Spanish Trace 232 offer maximum privacy and quiet. The master bedroom includes an ultra-luxurious king-size bed, a large HDTV, soft carpeting, plenty of storage space, and a long window to let in the refreshing morning breeze and plenty of sunshine. The en-suite bathroom has both a tub and a shower option. Beautifully decorated and spacious, the master suite is a haven within a haven.
The 2nd bedroom offers 2 double beds (sleeping up to 4 people), an HDTV, and a cheerful nautical decor. The 2nd full bathroom is convenient to this room as well as to the living area. And remember, all the linens, pillows, and towels you?ll need for Spanish Trace 232 are provided for you. Pack light; should you need to do laundry while you?re here, there?s a laundry room next door to the condo.
As relaxing as Spanish Trace 232?s rooms are, you didn?t come here to stay indoors. The soft sand of St. Augustine Beach is perfect for strolling along, building sandcastles, and gathering shells. Plan to rise early one morning while you're here and treat yourself to a view of the sun rising over the Atlantic?it?s a spectacular sight.
You?re also just a short drive away from restaurants, shops, Marineland, the St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park, and historic St. Augustine itself, the nation?s oldest city. If you golf, bring your clubs and head to World Golf Village; if you don?t golf, you?ll still enjoy the nearby miniature golf course. Even the Orlando theme parks are only a day trip away.
Conveniently located, beautifully furnished, and impeccably maintained, Spanish Trace 232 is a wonderful base of operations for your next vacation. So go ahead and book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 Doubles), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, On-Site Laundry Room, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2