Ocean Village Club L25, 2nd Floor Unit, Elevator, 2 pools, tennis & beach
This is what beachfront living is all about! Our condo at Ocean Village Club L25 is spacious and well-appointed, located in a family-oriented oceanside complex with all the amenities. Come to relax, have fun, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings!
We're located on the second floor of our building, so take the elevator and within seconds you'll step into our living room. Furnished with a comfortable couch and loveseat, it's a great place to unwind after a busy day at the beach. The huge sliding glass door opens onto the balcony, while the large TV (with VCR and DVD player) provides entertainment for the group. There's plenty of room for everyone here!
The dining area is connected to the living room, so the group can stay together even while doing different things. Our round glass-topped table seats 4 easily and more in a pinch, so gather 'round the chairs and indulge in a few games of Trivial Pursuit. Someone will keep the frosty beverages and snacks coming from the kitchen while you pop your favorite music into the DVD player!
You've got free wireless Internet at the Ocean Village Club House, which makes it easy to find the best seafood restaurant in town or check the opening times of your next sightseeing destination.
You will love the convenient layout and "furnishings" in our kitchen. We've got all the major and minor appliances, plus the full complement of cookware, utensils, and dishes. You can prepare Thanksgiving dinner in our kitchen, fry up the fresh catch of the day, or simply serve the takeout with real plates and silverware! It's nice to have a full-sized refrigerator with icemaker, a microwave, blender, coffee maker, and toaster . . . not to mention the dishwasher! Let the gadgets and appliances do all the work -- you're on vacation!
Laundry can be the bane of the best-planned vacation, which is why we keep a washer and dryer stacked just beyond the kitchen for your use. When you need dry swimsuits and fresh towels, you usually need them quickly, and you'll always be prepared for a late-night dip in the pool or impromptu trip to the beach at Ocean Village Club L25!
And you'll probably get the best sleep of your year in the bedrooms at our condo, thanks to ultra-luxurious mattresses and quiet, rest-inducing décor. Our master bedroom contains a queen-size bed, large TV, plenty of closet and dresser space, and en suite master bath. It's the kind of room you want to spend a lot of time in, whether it's reading that long-awaited beach novel in the cushioned chair or watching your favorite movie on the late show!
Both the master bathroom and the second bathroom contain a bathtub and shower, with all towels provided, as are all the linens, pillows, and blankets at Ocean Village Club L25. Don't worry about packing a thing!
The second bedroom offers matching twin beds in a bright, friendly setting that makes naptime more inviting for little ones. This room has its own TV as well, not to mention lots of space to store clothes and toys. The second bathroom is located conveniently just outside the door of this room, for quick and easy access. And if you need to sleep 5 or 6 people, the sofa in the living room converts to a bed.
But the best part of Ocean Village Club L25 may just be our balcony! It overlooks the grassy grounds of the complex, and gives you a preview of the ocean with its salty sea breeze. It makes the perfect "escape point" for a late-night wind down or early morning inspiration.
Ocean Village Club is a large complex, with private beach access, 2 swimming pools, tennis and shuffleboard courts, a fitness center, and much more. It's just minutes from historic St. Augustine, and less than 2 hours by car to Disney World and other attractions. Just yards from St. Augustine Beach, it is also close to the Intracoastal Waterway. In other words, it's in the heart of vacationland, and at Ocean Village Club L25, you will be right in its center!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2