Beachfront living has never been this affordable and pleasant! Our ground-floor condo at Ocean Village Club E12 brings you within yards of the Atlantic, in a complex with all the amenities your family loves. Enjoy all the fun from our lovely condo!
A large new HDTV makes the living room a big center of activity at Ocean Village Club E12. Settle into our comfy couch or loveseat and enjoy some downtime in this spacious, airy room. The sliding glass door leads out to our patio, and another large window ensures that this room is always flooded with light. Beautiful!
Just beyond the living area is the dining room table beneath a modern chandelier. Set for 4, it also makes the perfect game table, should you wish to break out the Life. Or use it to set up your laptop and upload great new photos of the family on vacation. (There is also free wireless Internet service at the Club House).
The kitchen is a pure joy, with a wide breakfast bar set with 3 stools, a handy layout, and all major and minor appliances, not to mention cookware, dishes, and utensils, right down to the last fork. If you're looking to save a little money this vacation by eating in, you've come to the right place. Nearby grocery stores have everything you could need, and our full-size fridge, freezer, and cupboards will store it all. You'll appreciate the microwave, coffee maker, and blender too -- great for those meals-on-the-go or frozen drinks.
A washer and dryer are stacked behind a folding door in one corner off the kitchen, convenient for anytime you need to run a load of towels or rinse out the swimsuits. You won't waste a moment having to make a laundry run or rinse things out by hand when you're at Ocean Village Club E12.
And when it's time to get some serious sleep after all the fun you've been having, rely on Ocean Village Club E12 to keep you in comfort. Our master bedroom offers a queen-size bed, a super-comfy reading chair with footstool, sliding glass doors to the patio, and an en-suite master bathroom with a separate powder room area. Soft sand-colored walls in both rooms reinforce the atmosphere of quiet. You will love curling up in here at night!
The second bedroom contains 2 twin beds, a TV, and plenty of storage space. The second bathroom is very convenient to this bedroom, and contains both a bathtub and a shower. Of course, all linens, pillows, blankets, and towels are provided -- you needn't pack a thing! There is a full size rollaway bed in the master bedroom closet and a blow up mattress in the guest bathroom closet.
At Ocean Village Club E12 you're just steps from a private walkway to the soft white sands of St. Augustine Beach. You're also right next to a large, lovely heated pool, and from our patio you can see the tennis courts. The clubhouse is close as well, with a full fitness center, library, and guest computer. The complex also has an oceanside swimming pool, picnic tables, charcoal grills, and even shuffleboard courts! Whatever you like to do, chances are you'll find it here at Ocean Village Club.
Of course, the best playground is the beach, and it's so close! When you sit on our patio you can feel the sea breeze. Lounge at the side of the oceanview swimming pool and gaze at the Atlantic, or better yet, spend a day on the sand and in the waves. Watercraft of all kind is available to rent, and should you seek calmer water, the Intracoastal Waterway is minutes away, with its miles of nature trails and inlets.
At Ocean Village Club, you're just down the road from historic St. Augustine, with fine dining, shopping, and sightseeing. Orlando is less than 2 hours away by car. There is so much to see and do here. With Ocean Village Club E12 as your home base, you've always got a comfortable, luxurious place to come back to!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 Rollaway), Air Mattress (double)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom