You're just yards from the white sand beach at Ocean Village Club Q11. Conveniently located on the ground floor of a fun, family-oriented condo complex, our charming beach nest has everything you need to make your vacation as busy or relaxing as you like!
From the moment you enter Ocean Village Club Q11, you know you're going to be taken care of. Everything is spotlessly clean, comfortable, and inviting. Sink into our couch or loveseat, open the sliding glass door, and let the ocean breeze wash over you. You've arrived!
Our living area is equipped for entertainment as well as dining, with a glass-topped table that seats 6 and a TV with VCR and DVD player. Tiled floors are pleasantly cool and easy to keep clean, and a second window in the living room floods the area with light. Ocean Village Club Q11 is Florida-casual at its best!
The kitchen is part of the action, so the cook never feels left out. We've got exactly what you need to make all the drinks, snacks, and full-fledged meals you want. Our full-size fridge holds all your supplies, while the range, double sink, and dishwasher do the rough work. You'll even find a blender, icemaker, coffee maker, microwave, and toaster to get you in and out of the kitchen faster! And don't worry about bringing any special supplies -- our kitchen is fully stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils right down to the teaspoons!
The two bedrooms in our condo sleep 4 very comfortably. The master bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, ceiling fan, and all the privacy you need. The master bath is en-suite, with a walk-in shower to prevent slips. It's not your imagination -- everything really is easier and more convenient here at Ocean Village Club Q11!
The second bedroom contains two twin beds and a lovely large window. It also features a full bathroom, so there's no waiting in line for the shower in the morning. An adjacent stacked washer and dryer keep all the swimsuits and towels fluffy, so you don't have to waste a minute of beach time running to the Laundromat or rinsing out your things!
But the best room at Ocean Village Club Q11 may just be our lanai! Boasting a table and chairs, this screened-in outdoor living space is the perfect spot to enjoy a leisurely dinner, watch the sunset, or play a game of cards. You can hear the murmur of the waves and smell that alluring sea breeze from our lanai, reminding you of just how close to the shore you really are! And, there is free wifi Internet in the Club House.
Beach access is easy from Ocean Village Club Q11. The condo complex has a private walkway that carries you over the dunes and right down to the soft sands. No need to pack a big bag -- you're so close that you can always run back if you forget anything!
Our beach is wide, clean, and family-oriented, with shells and shark's teeth at the edge of the surf every morning, challenging waves for the surfers and boogie-boarders in your party, and plenty of sand for every activity from sunbathing to bocce ball. Catch the sunrise front and center every morning, or linger until the equally spectacular sunset!
The Ocean Village Club complex has a range of activities for everyone in your group. For the sports-minded, two new tennis courts, a well-stocked fitness center, and two swimming pools offer a nice workout. One of the pools is heated for winter, while the other, with a stunning ocean view. For a gentler exercise, give our shuffleboard courts a whirl. And our grounds are grassy, just perfect for pick-up games of football and Frisbee!
Picnic tables and charcoal grills are available throughout the complex, and our Clubhouse is at your disposal. We have a lending library, and a guest computer.
Just 5 miles south of St. Augustine and a short drive to major attractions from Disney World to Kennedy Space Center, Ocean Village Club is right in the heart of things.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2