Ocean Village Club K12, Ground Floor, Screened Lanai, Hdtv, Newly Updated!
Whether you stay up late reading or watching our HDTV, you'll find our master suite with queen bed has everything you need to relax on your Florida vacation.
From our breezy, bright ground-floor condo at Ocean Village Club K12, you're just steps from St. Augustine Beach. Enjoy HDTVs, new tile and carpet floors, a private lanai, fully stocked kitchen, and the best location on the coast in our beautifully appointed condo.
This recently renovated condo has completely new flooring throughout the unit, new living room and dining room furniture, new kitchen cabinets, new bathroom cabinets. The kitchen now has a new granite countertop, new sink, new disposal, new lighting, and new refrigerator. The unit has completely been repainted, has two new 40 inch flat screen TVs mounted on the walls.
Ocean Village Club is a big, family-friendly resort beachfront in St. Augustine. Here you'll enjoy swimming pools, tennis, shuffleboard, a fitness center, BBQ and picnic areas, and a private path right down to the beach. You're just minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine, with great sightseeing, fine dining, and interesting shopping. World-class golf is just down the road. Truly, there's something for everyone here!
Stroll into our condo (no stairs -- hooray!) and pause in the lanai. This outdoor room is completely screened and covered, so it gives you all the benefits of being outside but none of the discomfort. The lanai is just off the living room through sliding-glass doors (with another entrance from the master bedroom), and another door leads you out onto the grounds of the resort. This is the ideal place to savor a cup of coffee in the morning or a glass of wine at night!
Make the lanai part of your living space by opening the sliding-glass door, or enjoy the air-conditioned comfort of the great room after a busy day in the sun and sea. Smooth tile floors, a large flat screen and HDTV with Bluetooth DVD player, ultra-comfy sectional sofa (including a sofa bed and two built in recliners), and a silently turning ceiling fan keep you cool and relaxed in here!
Ocean Village Club K12 has an open-plan design for the living and dining areas, which keeps the group together even when some of you are watching the big game on TV and others are involved in a tight match of Battleship. The dining room table has cushioned seats that encourage you to stay put after the meal and break out the cards, puzzles, or games. It has also been known to serve as an impromptu office; you have free wireless Internet in the condo and at the clubhouse and pool, so you can bring your electronics and stay as connected as you like.
Whether fresh-caught seafood or great takeout is on the menu for this vacation, you'll love using our fully stocked, spotless kitchen with granite countertops. It's adjacent to the living and dining areas, so you never feel cut off from the action. The full-size fridge holds plenty of groceries and drinks, the microwave and coffeemaker get you out of the kitchen fast, and the dishwasher handles any clean-up while you go have fun.
And while we're on the subject of clean up, feel free to use our washer and dryer while you're staying at Ocean Village Club K12. It's so convenient when everyone is continually running to one of the swimming pools or down to the beach for a quick dip -- you'll never be out of fresh towels or swim suits! We provide all the linens and bath towel sets you need too, so don't worry about bringing extras of anything. It's all taken care of here!
When it's time for bed, you'll look forward to retiring to the master suite at our condo! The carpeted bedroom contains a queen-sized bed, 40 inch HDTV, private bath, and access to the lanai. Airy and comfortable, it's a great place to settle in. And the bath offers a large walk in shower in total privacy.
The second carpeted bedroom offers a queen size bed, and is convenient to the second full bathroom, which has both a shower and tub option. There's plenty of drawer and closet space here for your things!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Fitness Center at Club House
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Wireless Internet at Club House, Stereo System, Television, Wireless Internet, WiFi BlueRay/ DVD Player, iPod Player Dock, Unlimited USA/Canada Phone Calls, Free Wifi in Unit, Blue Ray/DVD Player
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Golf Courses
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Disposal
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Iron, Alarm Clock Radios
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing, Walkway to Ocean
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom