When you're ready for a truly relaxing vacation at one of the best beaches in Florida, come stay in our townhouse at Ocean Club II 17. Just yards from the ocean, with amenities such as a private balcony and sundeck, it makes every day a new pleasure!
Newly updated with hardwood floors and tile floors. There's also a ground-floor private patio at Ocean Club II 17. We?re just a few steps from the path to the pool, which you can see across the grassy courtyard from our patio.
In addition to the patio, our townhouse also has a covered balcony offering another view of the grounds and the pool, plus an uncovered sundeck for tanning or stargazing. All of these outdoor areas bring the beach even closer, and offer a great chance to catch our spectacular sunrises! And there's nothing like a moonlight moment on the balcony to remind you how special your vacation time really is.
Indoors, our living area is designed for comfort and relaxation. You'll sink right into our couches, recliner, and chairs, all grouped around a large TV with DVD player. There's plenty of room for the whole gang here, unless some of the group would prefer to play cards or bring out a board game for the dining room table. Everyone stays together at Ocean Club II 17, but there's enough space to have several different activities going on at once.
Our kitchen is completed renovated with new cabinets and applicances. Even the cook stays in the action at Ocean Club II 17, thanks to the open design of this area. You can whip up anything from a quick toaster-oven snack to a full meal in our completely stocked, spotlessly clean kitchen. We've supplied all the cookware, utensils, gadgets, and dishes you'd need to prepare and serve a feast, so even if you're dining out for much of your vacation, it's worth making a grocery run to fill the fridge with nibbles and keep the icy beverages coming! Our round dining table seats 4 comfortably, with the breakfast bar accommodating another 2.
If the living area at Ocean Club II 17 is designed for fun and togetherness with a brand new 57" HDTV. The sleeping area is ideal for privacy and total relaxation. This is a great townhouse for 2 couples traveling together or a family with children, for both bedrooms are equally appealing and there is plenty of sleeping space to go around. (The couch in the living room converts into a bed for 2 too, by the way!)
We have reversed the master and second bedrooms, so the larger (master) room has 2 double beds, a large TV, plenty of closet and dresser space and access to the sundeck through sliding glass doors. The bathroom contains both a bathtub and shower option, and all towels are provided (as are all the linens, blankets, and pillows you need at Ocean Club II 17.
The second bedroom contains a luxurious king-size bed with his-and-her lamps, a large TV with DVD player, closet and dresser, and access to the balcony. And the second bathroom, boasting a walk-in shower, is convenient to this room. Everybody feels they got the "best" room at Ocean Club II 17!
Downstairs is our oversized garage, with a washer and dryer plus plenty of extra space for all your beach toys. Want to bring your jet-skis, sea kayak, and bicycles to St. Augustine Beach? We have room for them here! Keep your car safe and out of the hot sun and stash all your heavy equipment in our garage.
Ocean Club is a small condo complex just yards from St. Augustine Beach, with beach access via a traffic-free path, a sparkling swimming pool, and immaculate grounds. It's just minutes from the Intracoastal Waterway as well, for quieter water with boating, kayaking, and hiking options in a nature preserve. World-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing surrounds you here as well as historic St. Augustine 8 miles awa
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full
Room Description: Minimum stay 1 week,*** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (2 Doubles), Bedroom #2 (King), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Phone in Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2