Our penthouse condo at Ocean Village Club P38 gives you ocean views from the breezy balcony and easy access to all the amenities of this beachfront resort. Beautifully decorated and maintained, it's the ideal launch pad for your St. Augustine vacation!
Ocean Village Club P38 is a corner unit, so there are views (and refreshing sea breezes) in two directions on our balcony! A sliver of bright blue sea peeks out between tropical palm trees, and the big sky seems to go on forever. You can hear the murmur of the surf as you sit at our café-style table, sipping a frosty drink or enjoying a good book. Occasionally strange shadows appear, and you'll look up to see a line of stately pelicans gliding past on their way to fish in the ocean!
Destined to be your favorite spot in the condo, the balcony is accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom. You'll love bringing your first cup of coffee out here in the morning, updating your Facebook status (you have free wireless Internet at Ocean Village Club P38), and dreaming of the day's adventures.
When it's time to come indoors, enjoy the light and airy feel of our open-plan living and dining area. A huge HDTV & Wifi enabled blue ray player entertains you as you sprawl on the ocean-blue sofa (which converts into a bed for 2), cuddle on the loveseat, or nestle in the papasan chair. The kids can spread out their toys on the cool tile floor or soft area rug. There's room for everyone here, and the view is terrific!
Just beyond the living room is our dining table, set for 4 beneath a Tiffany-style lamp. The breakfast bar offers 2 more seats -- perfect for "sous chefs" to help the cook prepare supper. The dining area doubles as a game center, so break out the cards, pop some popcorn, and whip up a blenderful of frosty drinks for a family night at home!
The kitchen at Ocean Village Club P38 is immaculately clean, and well stocked with all the pots and pans, dishes, and utensils you need to cook just about anything. You may be planning to eat out at St. Augustine's fabulous restaurants during this vacation, but even if you're just reheating delicious leftovers, you'll appreciate the convenience of our well-equipped kitchen. And time-savers such as the microwave, coffeemaker, and dishwasher help get you out of the kitchen and back into the fun more quickly!
Speaking of well equipped, our condo also contains all the towels and linens you need for every bath and bed. For that matter, pack light: you're welcome to use our washer and dryer, so you'll never run low on dry swimsuits, no matter how many times the kids run down to the pool for "just one more" swim before bed!
Bedtime is always welcome at Ocean Village Club P38, because both of our bedrooms are very comfortable, ensuring that everyone gets a great night's sleep (so important on a busy vacation!). Even the foldout couch is a pleasure, with its spectacular views of the sunrise!
The master bedroom has an island theme, with a queen-sized bed and HDTV and DVD player. There is a window here as well as sliding-glass door access to the balcony, and nothing is more pleasant than slipping out into the balmy night air to count the stars, the murmur of the surf providing a soft soundtrack! The master bath is cheerful and well appointed, with both a bathtub and shower option.
The second bedroom is convenient to the second full bath, which also has both a shower and tub. This bedroom contains 2 twin beds and plenty of closet space. What a snug, cheery place for the little ones to nap or a second couple to stay!
Ocean Village Club is a large, family-friendly resort on the shores of St. Augustine, just a few miles from the historic downtown. There are 2 swimming pools here, along with tennis and shuffleboard courts. There's always something to do and nice people to meet. And with private access to the beach (which is just yards away), you never have to worry about traffic or parking. Enjoy St. Augustine like the natives do from our condo at Ocean Village Club P38!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom