From the shaded lanai of our ground-floor condo at Ocean Village Club K14, you can see a grassy courtyard and sparkling swimming pool, hear the low murmur of the ocean, and smell a fresh sea breeze. Imagine yourself here with a good book and a cold drink!
Our lanai is comfortable and relaxing, and those may be the best words to describe the entire condo. Everything indoors is designed with rest and recreation in mind!
Our living area, just inside through the sliding glass door from the lanai, welcomes you with cool shades of cream and beige, a cushioned couch inviting you to sprawl out in front of the newly upgraded wall mounted 42? LCD TV with Blue Ray DVD player. A palm-frond ceiling fan purrs silently overhead, cooling you down after a long day in the sunshine. We do know how to de-stress at Ocean Village Club K14!
The dining area is all of a piece with the living room, which is nice when the group wants to split up, some pursuing a TV show while others prefer a game of Texas Hold 'em at the table. Our dining table with new chairs (seats 6), with ultra-comfortable padded chairs on rollers that invite you to sit through just one more round before calling it a night.
Even the kitchen stays in the action in this open-plan design, with the cook having a clear view out through the lanai into the courtyard. Nobody wants to be left out on vacation, even if home-cooking is on the menu and a fine feast is underway. Our kitchen is fully stocked with all the major and minor appliances needed to fix anything from an omelet to Thanksgiving dinner, as well as a complete set of cookware, utensils, and dishes. Even if you're just shaking a pitcher of martinis or mixing a quick dip for the chips, you'll appreciate how convenient and well-appointed it is. Just add groceries!
One corner of the kitchen contains a stacked washer and dryer, so you won't waste a minute of your precious vacation time doing a laundry run. Besides, the pool is so close, and the beach so enticing, that the kids will go through several swimsuits and goodness knows how many towels every day! Toss 'em in and keep 'em fresh!
If all this sounds like a lot of activity, rest assured -- the bedrooms are devoted to peace, quiet, and slumber. The master suite will delight you with an ultra-luxurious king-size bed (you can read until all hours while your partner sleeps, and neither of you will bother the other!), large TV, walk-in closet, and sliding-glass door access to the lanai.
The master bath features a separate powder room area and a big walk-in shower. All towels for both bathrooms are provided for you here at Ocean Village Club K14, as are all the linens, pillows, and blankets for both beds. Pack light and don't give a second thought to what the condo has. It has everything!
The second bedroom is cozy and pleasing, with a soothing queen-size bed, TV, and lots of dresser and closet space. If you're traveling with another couple, getting the second bedroom is scarcely second-best. There's another full bathroom, with both shower and bathtub, just beyond the door to this room.
Do you need another sleep space for 1 or 2 people? Unfold the couch in the living room and it becomes a bed for 2. And if you crack the drapes, the spectacular sunrise will awaken those lucky 2 with unbelievable beauty!
Here at Ocean Village Club, you're secure and pampered in a family-friendly resort on the shores of St. Augustine Beach. All of the amenities are yours to use: 2 swimming pools (1 with an ocean view, the other with heated water in winter), tennis and shuffleboard courts, fitness center, picnic tables and BBQ grills, and lending library. There's also a guest computer, but if you'd rather use your own,remember that you have free wireless Internet at the Ocean Village Club House.
Stroll to the beach on our private walkway, visit the nearby Intracoastal Waterway, or indulge in world-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing all around the area.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Stereo System, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Library
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom