The splashes of the oceanview swimming pool compete with the murmur of the Atlantic Ocean when you sit on our patio at Ocean Village Club I14, gazing out at another perfect Florida day. Just yards from the beach, our condo is the ideal vacation getaway!
Located on the ground floor of a building within the family-friendly Ocean Village Club complex, the condo comfortably sleeps 6, with plenty of space for entertaining, dining, and fun. The patio looks directly out onto the grassy courtyard and sparkling swimming pool. And if you're traveling with a large party, consider renting I15 next door as well so everyone can be together!
Step inside from the patio and you're greeted by cheery warm-toned walls, sink-right-in couches, and even a rocking chair, all surrounding a TV with VCR and DVD player. Our living area is open, breezy, and light, with an attached dining area that doubles as a game or computer table. With free wireless Internet at Ocean Village Club House, you can always connected -- and with the open-plan design of this condo, you can keep the whole gang together while everyone pursues different interests.
Our dining table seats 6, and you may be tempted to do a little home cooking when you see the kitchen. Convenient and well appointed, it contains all the cookware, gadgets, dishes, and utensils you could wish for, plus time-savers such as a microwave, icemaker, blender, and coffee maker. There's even a stacked washer and dryer tucked into one corner. Grab something quick on your way out the door, and keep those frosty drinks coming all evening!
There is so much to do at the Ocean Village Club complex, the beach, and the surrounding area that you may not spend much time indoors during the day, but you'll look forward to returning each night just for the comfort and relaxation of the bedrooms. All of the linens, pillows, blankets, and towels are provided for you here at Ocean Village Club I14, so you don't have to worry about packing a thing for the house in order to get a great night's sleep!
The master suite is large, light, and comfy, with a queen-size bed, TV, walk-in closet, patio access, and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Pamper yourself on this vacation with long morning lie-ins and late-night stargazing.
The second bedroom is outfitted with matching twin beds and an atmosphere of coziness that helps everyone sleep just a little better. The second bathroom is conveniently located just beyond the door to this room, and features both a bathtub and shower option.
But the condo itself is only the beginning of the amenities you'll enjoy at Ocean Village Club. This beachfront complex offers 2 swimming pools (1 heated in winter), tennis and shuffleboard courts, a fitness center, manicured grounds with picnic tables and BBQ grills, a lending library, and a guest computer. Best of all is private beach access via walkways that carry you over the beautiful dunes and down onto the sugary sands of St. Augustine Beach.
Our beach is wide, family-friendly, and unspoiled, with a breathtaking view of the sunrise, plenty of shells and sharks' teeth waiting to be discovered by beachcombers, soft sands for sunbathers, bocce ball players, and sandcastle builders, and rolling waves for surfers and swimmers. You can rent watercraft here, or head over to the Intracoastal Waterway (just minutes away) with its quiet inlets and lovely nature trails.
At Ocean Village Club, you're close to world-class golf, dining, shopping, and sightseeing. Our condo puts you right in the center of the best activities and sights of the Florida coast. Come stay here soon, and discover all the fun for yourself!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Electric Grill
* PMS: Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom